- Visit our Nursery Furniture and Bedding Store for a wide range of nursery essentials to help you create the ideal bedroom for baby.
- Looking to decorate your baby's bedroom? Check out our selection of Nursery Decorations eligible for free UK delivery--including wall stickers, lighting, framed pictures and mobiles. Free delivery details and conditions.
Wishbone Bike Child push Bike 3in1 - Suitable for 12 months through to 5 years
- The 3in1 Wishbone Bike has unique, three-way adjustability to offer the perfect solution for every size and developmental stage from 12 months to 5 years
- Choose natural wood or a limited edition design
- Wishbone Bike starts at 12 months with three wheels, helping babies to walk and then ride. Lightweight and super-stable.
- Later Wishbone Bike converts to two-wheels for a pedal-less bike – learning to balance is easy. One skill at a time
- Raise the seat and flip the frame to transform Wishbone Bike into one of the largest balance bikes on the market. Suits kids from 12 months up to 5 years.
- Wishbone Bike 3in1 comes with everything you need from baby walker, to toddler trike to balance bike.
- Small or large. You choose.
- Recommended Ages: 1-5 years
- Minimum age: 12 months
- Tire Type: Pneumatic
- Frame material: wood
- Warning: For use under adult supervision
- Warning: Use with protective equipment
Warning: Protective equipment should be worn. Not to be used in traffic.
Join Amazon Prime and save £15 when you spend £60 in our Baby Store*, compliments of Amazon Family
Amazon Prime offers exclusive benefits, is easy to join and comes with a 30-day free trial period for new members. To redeem this offer join Amazon Prime, then add at least £60 worth of baby products (excludes nappies) to your basket and enter promotional code 'BABYGC16'. Discount applies at checkout and Offer ends December 31, 2016. Offer only applies to Qualifying Items purchased and dispatched from Amazon.co.uk at the website www.amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers at Amazon.co.uk’s Marketplace platform. The Qualified Promotions Terms & Conditions and Promotional Code and Promotional Credit Terms & Conditions apply. Join Amazon Prime now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Wishbone 3 in 1 Childs Wooden Bike The Wishbone 3-in-1 Bike, listed in TIME Magazine's Design 100 is a unique ride-on concept for toddlers and pre-schooler aged 1 to 5. On the premise that young children get frustrated with trikes, Wishbone ditched the pedals and came up with the Wishbone Bike. A wooden bike , where instead of pedals, children brake with their feet and focus on learning to steer and balance.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I wanted it delivered to Portugal. No problems, arrived when stated. and well packed.
Assembly was easy and the quality was exceptional in both finish and design.
I wanted a design that was safe and capable of modification from a trike to a bike as my grandchildren grew and could meet the current size requirements of both my 1 year and 3 year old grandsons.
The large wheel size plus its back axle length, the beautiful wooden body design that added not only a low centre point of gravity for stability but was also capable of adjustment for ages from 1 to 6 and its ability to modify to a bike makes this design a winner.
But would it fly with my grandsons, which is always hard to judge?
My eldest grandson already had a small peddle bike with stabilizers which he could ride but the youngest had never tried to ride a trike or a bike before.
We have a wide 15 meter patio and with two pots of geraniums placed one at each end we made our own race track.
Day 1, getting either of our grandchildren to ride the trike was disappointing as they both got on with our encouragement and pushed it with our help for 6 meters and then got off and chased each other on foot as running was faster! Typical boys!
Day 2, the eldest preferred his bike because he could already peddle and could ring his bell but he did show the youngest that the trike works. The peddle bike was too big for our youngest to even get on and although he sat on the trike now and again he kept going to the bike to ring its bell.
Day 3, I added a bell to the trike.Read more ›
Overall good quality and design product, easy enough to asemble - I can only recommend.
It's a really good concept the way the bike can be used by changing the wheels and the frame so she will get lots of years uses from this well made and designed toy.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
tyre sporadicly deflates front sterrer bolt holding on fork is bent when i bought it my 1 year old nephew keeps getting the bike cliping his legs lifting the bike looks sore he has... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Colin Mccrae
Brilliant little bike. This was a 2nd birthday present for my son and he just loves it. He took to riding it right away and we've struggled to get him off it since !! Read morePublished 23 months ago by Walnut Baby
This bike is perfect for our 22 month old son. He jumped on the three-wheeler version and took off (learning to steer in a day, stopping, however, is still a negotiation due to... Read morePublished on 13 May 2013 by Alexandra Manoli
Both me and my son are absolutely in love in wishbone bike!! Great fun and will last for years! Highly recommend.Published on 7 May 2013 by Emilia