- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.99 delivery
Wisdom Panel 2.0 Dog DNA test
- Wisdom Panel features the largest dog breed database in the market with 220+ breeds, types and variants
- With a simple cheek swab, you can uncover dna-based insights that may help you understand your dog's unique appearance, behaviors, and wellness needs
- Breed insights will help you provide a better training program, understand behavior, and create an effective care and wellness plan for your dog
- Adult weight range prediction to help you make appropriate nutrition and diet choices
- Pack is shipped in a simple envelope. Activate your test online and mail the swabs back to our laboratory
- You'll be emailed an official ancestry report revealing your dog's unique genetic background
- If your dog was imported from a country/region other than Mainland U. S. or Western/Northern Europe, or you suspect that your dog's ancestors are from outside these countries/regions; his breed ancestry may not be well represented in our database.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Instruction sheet, shipping label, 2 DNA cheek swabs, swab drying insert
From the manufacturer
Three Easy Steps...
Collect Your Dog's DNA
Two swabs are provided for you to collect skin cells from the inside of your dog's cheek. Let them dry and you're all set!
Activate Your Kit Online
Using our online activation tool, register your kit and get instant access to the Learning Lab and more!
Mail Your Sample
Using the prepaid shipping container, seal and send your dog's sample back to the lab. We'll let you know as soon as we get it.
One Comprehensive Report
- Breed detection for more than 220+ breeds, types and varieties.
- Three-generation family tree as well as percentages pie chart.
- Predicted weight profile for nutrition guidance.
- Detailed breed information for each breed or group found.
Breeds by Percentages
In addition to building out the family tree, we will also provide you with a pie chart detailing how much of each pure breed, or breed groups was found in your dog's ancestry. Easy to use, this chart will link you directly to the individual breed profile pages.
Predicted Weight Profile for Growth
Bringing a new puppy home, or guiding the nutrition of an older dog it's helpful to know how big they should get or be. Our predicted weight profile will help you to gauge how big they will get, or if they're grown, where they are with their Body Condition Score.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cyprus is well known for breeding dogs specifically for hunting, then dumping them at the end of the hunting season, these roam and breed amongst themselves. The country is said to be overrun with dogs with hunting genes. A lot of research led me to beleive he was a derivative of a Cesky Fousek, which is a prolific hunter. Visually He looks remarkably similar.
I decided to try a DNA test to get a more accurate idea than visual and behavioural cues.
When I received the results (which seamed to take an age to come back) I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. The report was he was as follows:
25% German Shepherd
12.5% Alaskan Malamut
12.5% Siberian Husky
The other 50% was various breeds defined as: Sprting, terrier, companion, herding, Middle Eastern or African
His weight it stated should be in the range 25kg to 45kg.
Apart from looking nothing like these breeds (see pictures), they are all shedders, but our dog does not shed. He weighs 20kg and has been checked by vets in Cyprus and in the UK as being in good health and a good weight. Furthermore these dogs are not prevealent in Cyprus (most strays are Cyprus Poodles a mixture of poodle + terrier or poodle + pointer). I find the results impossible to comprehend.
If you are considering this DNA test I recommend nless you have money to throw away, forget your curiousity and/or spend the money more wisely on your loved pet.
There are some limitations in the database and algorithm, so it may not provide complete information. For our dog, it came back 1/2 German shepherd, 3/8ths Alaskan malamute, 1/8th in a breed group containing four named dog types (inc. saluki, Afghan hound etc). That's complete enough for us, with observed behavior suggesting saluki is quite likely.
We had guessed that she was a collie cross, but it turns out she is 25% Korean Jindo, 12.5% Chow Chow, 12.5% Cocker Spaniel and 12.5% Pekingese, with the remainder being mixed breed groups! This information is helpful in terms of training implications, but mainly it has been fascinating to see her background laid out for us. It also provided us with an idea of her final, full grown weight and size, and didn't indicate any inherited problems such as the MRD1 gene, or EIC, which helps to put our mind at rest. Thank you.
After a couple of weeks I got back a result that my dog was half Yorkshire and half unspecified. Despite maintaining their database is massive it was unable to identify anything else at all. So my result, contrary to what you see on this page, was a circle with a line down the middle. Unfortunately I even paid the price before it was reduced. Complete waste of money, time and disappointingly well below any expectations. I am none the wiser as I wanted to know of any possible associated health issues regarding his parentage.
I complained to the company and their response was a load of blah. And they referred to my dog as a she rather than a he. Bizarre DNA testing! Frankly I think they could've picked the result out of a hat.
Really, don't bother.