- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
The Wisdom of Asia 365 Days: Buddhism . Confucianism . Taoism Hardcover – 22 Oct 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Beautifully moving photographs of Asia's people and places'
-- Outdoor Photography
About the Author
Danielle and Olivier Follmi have written over fifteen books, including The Buddhist Himalayas, also published by Thames & Hudson. They are the official photographers of the Dalai Lama and recipients of the prestigious World Press Award.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Buddhism > Philosophy
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Other Religions > Eastern Mystical Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > Non-Western
- Books > Travel & Holiday