Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.00 UK delivery
Wireless Mouse, TeckNet Classic 2.4G USB Cordless Mice Optical PC Computer Laptop Mouse With 18 Month Battery Life, 2400 DPI 5 Adjustment Levels, Nano Receiver, 6 Buttons For Windows Mac Macbook Linux
|Price:||£7.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Lifetime Warranty】TeckNet TruWave technology: Provides precise, smart cursor control over many surface types. TeckNet CoLink technology: After pairing there's no need to re-establish pairing after a signal loss or shutdown.
- TeckNet 2.4G Wireless Gaming Technology: Experience zero delay between your thoughts and actions with gaming-grade 2.4GHz wireless, an increased working distance of up to 50ft/15m
- 18-Month Long Battery Life and Features a battery level indicator: Go longer between battery changes thanks to TeckNet 4-Level energy efficient engineering. With Auto power-off function, On/Off switch, Smart sleep mode and battery life indicator.
- Ultra-Durable Build (5-million-click): TeckNet M002 Classic is built to handle torturous conditions thanks to primary TeckNet M-switches rated to a 5-million-click lifespan
- What You Get: TeckNet Classic M002 Wireless Mouse, welcome guide and Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
TeckNet Classic Wireless Mouse M002:
Enjoy all the reliability and accuracy of a corded mouse and the freedom and comfort of a wireless with the amazing TeckNet Classic M002.
Naturally curved grip with textured rubber grips keeps your hand happy - even after long hours.
TeckNet TruWave precision means you'll enjoy smoother tracking on just about most surface.
Wireless Gaming Technology:
You get the reliability of a cord with cordless convenience and freedom-fast data transmission and virtually no delays or dropouts from up to 15M away.
5 Adjustable DPI Switch, 2400 DPI:
2400, 2000, 1600, 1200, 800, control your own speed freely. No need any driver, plug and play directly.
18 Month-Long Battery:
A Smart sleep mode and an On/Off switch act to save power, while an indicator light displays to inform when the mouse is active.
* Battery life may vary based on user/PC condition.
Battery Level Indicator:
An indicator light lets you know when the battery is low.
Compatible with most system including Windows, Mac and Linux.
TeckNet Classic is built to handle torturous conditions thanks to primary TeckNet M-Switches rated to a 5-million-click lifespan.
Plug-and-Forget Nano Receiver:
Tiny receiver can stay in your laptop or travel inside your mouse
Moving quickly between documents or browsing your favorite Web sites is a breeze with large, easy-to-reach Back/Forward buttons.
TeckNet Lifetime Warranty:
- Lifelong Clicks: 5 Million
- Battery Type: 1 AA (NOT included)
- Support: Windows 10,8,7,Vista,XP
1 X M002 Mouse
1 X Nano Receiver(Placed inside of the battery room)
1 X Manual
*Battery is NOT included
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The shape of this mouse is very good and contours to my average size hands (I'm 5"8 - 10st) very well. If you have very small to medium size hands this will suit you very well. If you are say 6"4 with larger than average size hands then this mouse may feel too small for you. I think it's fairly obvious to say this mouse is suited to right handed only use and not optimized for left handed use. The overall size is 10cm x 6cm. Both the left & the right click have a small click sound to them but not loisy or annoying. The mouse has a nice lightweight feel to it which I prefer over heavier mice. The scroll wheel and side buttons too aren't noisy at all.
I have used this mouse on both my mousepads (one cloth and one plastic), wood, paper, a fabric sofa armchair and my leg with trousers. Each time the mouse tracks perfectly. Should you need this to track on a glass surface I imagine a mouse pad will be needed as this isn't recommended in the manual. The manual that came with the product states a maximum operating distance of 10 meters.I have used this at 3 meters distance with no issues. No super expensive mouse from a big brand is needed to use this mouse at a good distance or for tracking on a variety of surfaces.
This mouse has 6 clickable buttons. Left & right click, 2 side buttons, a scroll wheel click and a DPI adjustment button. The left and right have a nice short amount of travel and spring back well which is a big positive. This will be very noticeable if you are transferring over from a very old mouse like I did. I use the back (lower side) and forward (upper side) buttons for windows explorer and going back and forth in Chrome. The scroll wheel click I use for opening and closing browsing tabs is fantastic. The DPI button can be used to increase the sensitivity of the mouse sensor if you aren't happy with how far the cursor moves with relation to how much you move the mouse. Should you need to change the amount the scroll wheel scrolls up and down you can do this by going to:
Control Panel -> Mouse -> Wheel -> Vertical Scrolling and changing to a higher number.
I went from 3 at default to 9 which is my preference.
Should you need to get any more advanced than this with functionality you can download some super handy free software called X-Mouse Button Control.
Please note this item won't have an AA battery included, you will have to supply your own. This mouse has intelligent power management which will go a long way to helping a potential battery last 18 months. This is obviously subject to use and requires common sense. I don't expect mine to quite last that as i'm a very heavy user. When the mouse has been inactive for 8 minutes (stated in manual) it will go into standby thus not using any power. A simple left or right click will then bring the mouse back to life ready to go again. This is great as it means you won't have to turn the battery over every time you stop using it to turn it off and on by the switch.
- The nano receiver comes inside the mouse and plugs into any usb slot. It is plug and play with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 & Windows 10. It takes about 30 seconds in my case until it was ready to use. I can't comment on if macs or android boxes are supported as I don't have any to test, but the manual doesn't mention these as supported.
- The receiver works over a 2.4ghz frequency. I usually have my Samsung Note 5 and iPad in the same room and fairly close by when using the mouse. I haven't experienced any interference or tracking issues with these devices close by, which can also operate on this frequency.
- This mouse doesn't feature bluetooth at all.
Overall I think this mouse is fantastic value for money for anyone that needs a wireless mouse, that tracks on lots of surfaces, has a good feel and shape but also has good functionality.
I hope this helps someone!
The mouse is small enough to be highly portable, and yet still fits comfortably in your hand. It is well designed ergonomically, and feels really comfortable to hold and to use. The design is well thought out, with a slot for the tiny receiver next to the battery slot, this helps it to not get lost! It looks and feels like a nice, high quality mouse.
The mouse has 5 buttons, along with a scroll wheel. I'm sure I don't need to say this, but for modern browsing, a forward/back button is a must, and this mouse positions these in a nice place, easily accessible with a thumb click. The middle scroll wheel also has a click function, allowing it to act as a third mouse button.
All in all I cannot believe the excellent quality of this mouse, when compared with its extremely reasonable and low price.
The problem with wireless mouse is the battery life. This one use only 1 AA and it last for ever (many month) so very very happy.
I use to have and try many wireless mouse and have to change the battery quite often but this is unbelievable. Thumb up for the engineer team that has created this mouse.
The little sender unit fits into the mouse for travel, and the battery lasts ages, I struggle to remember when I've had to change a battery in the older two. (the frequencies don't interfere with each other in the ones I have so they can be used at the same time, (I don't know how many variations there are though another one might interfere? ask the seller if you're concerned).
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews