Pro 300M Wireless Shutter Remote Control Release fits Nikon D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5300, D5200, D600, D7000, D7100, D90 DSLR as MC-DC2
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This remote will let you to take pictures without touching the camera trigger. It's ideal for taking pictures of things that are hard to approach or to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposure. It's also great for self portraits.
- Best aftermarket replacement for Nikon DC-2 Remote control. Fits Nikon D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5300, D5200, D600, D7000, D7100, D90 as MC-DC2.
- This remote cord allows the camera shutter to be released from a distance and prevents the camera from shaking
- It adds greater convenience and ease in many shooting situations.Transmission Distance up to 300 meters. 16 switch Channels.
- Easily plug this remote switch into your camera and turn your camera on
Customers Also Shopped For
# The release button reacts fast and fine.
# Lock the button for long exposures or continuous shooting.
# Two-stage release button: Halfway pressing for auto-focus, complete pressing for taking pictures.
* Press it halfway to activate the auto-focus.
* Press it completely to shoot.
# Slide to lock. Press and slide it to lock the shutter for Bulb Mode photography.
# Avoid Camera Vibration = Sharper pictures!
# Since you can trigger the shutter without touching the camera body, it can avoid camera vibration, thus resulting in sharper pictures.
# Compatible with: Nikon D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5300, D5200, D600, D7000, D7100, D90 DSLR as MC-DC2.
Package includes: One transmitter, one receiver, one CR-2 battery.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Then a few days later out of stubbornness I decided to try again before possibly returning the product. I checked the 4 little switches on the remote and the receiver were in the same position and these were correct. Then the eureka moment... I noticed a on/off switch locatated were the cable to the camera leaves the receiver . I switched it over then pressed the remote...IT WORKED!!
Maybe the lack of instructions with the product or an oversight on my part but I can confirm that this product DOES work on the 3100.
Overall I'm now a very happy with the product.
Thanks to other reviews, I found the switch on the main unit. But I still could not get mine to work. Then I found that the supplied CR2 battery came wrapped in a thin polythene film - it looked part of the battery - but was there just for protection and covered the terminals. So I cut that off and all was fine.
As stated, the kit comes without instructions, so here is my step-by-step guide on my D3100.
1. Empty the box, you'll have the main unit (one with cord attached), the remote activator and the CR2 battery.
2. Remove any sealing film from the CR2 battery, and insert into the battery compartment in the main unit.
3. Slide the switch on the main unit inwards, the LED should glow for a second.
4. Plug the cord into the side of the D3100 - it is the top rectangular connector, marked as GPS, it is the only one of the correct shape. But which way? On the metal plug at the end of the cord, there is a small groove - align that with the small slot on the socket on the camera. Alternatively, there is an arrow marked on the rubber "grip" at the end of the cord - align that with the arrow near the socket on the camera. Make sure it goes in all the way.
5. Turn on the camera. Use Auto initially to ensure everything works easily.
6. Now use the button on the top of the main unit just as if it were the shutter release button on the camera. Half-press the button and the LED on the main unit turns green and the camera starts to focus. Press the button fully to take the shot.Read more ›
It works through walls any direction inside and outside, no cables, distance restrictions no problem,
good value, good service, a must buy, I use it with the D7000.
Yorkshire people like value for money this one hits the nail on the head. Superb
I haven't tried at any great distance or through solid objects but I have no reason to believe it won't work.
Only downside is the receiver interferes with the built in flash but that is down to the design of the camera not the remote, and I was aware of this before purchase. The receiver also has a metal tripod screw thread, so you could use that mount it, or just let it hang loose quite happily.
So, all in all, very good and inexpensive accessory.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was brilliant. When it was working. It lasted a few weeks but then it packed in all together. The lights still came on but did not work. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Sam
Now have had a chance to use this on a few occasions. Not as grand as I thought it would be.
- On reasonable length cable
- options for Bulb,... Read more
Remote is compatible but clashed sometimes with shutter settings. You get what you pay for.......if you want good quality you need to pay for it.Published on 1 April 2014 by christopher greenaway
I HAVE SET THIS UP EVENTUALLY.(NO INSTRUCTIONS.) IT DOES THE JOB INDOORS. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TEST IT OUTSIDE YET, DUE TO THE APPALLING WEATHER. BUT I FORESEE NO PROBLEMS. Read morePublished on 24 Feb. 2014 by joseph lovedale
Was a little concerned after reading some of the other reviews here for use on my Nikon D3100, but all proved unfounded. Worked first time out of the box, decent range. Read morePublished on 14 Jan. 2014 by Peej
Bought this for my Nikon D3100. Plug n play at its finest. Works a treat with no issues. Buy one.Published on 7 July 2013 by bobertc6
I received the item in good time and it worked fine........ for a few weeks, then it would focus only and not fire the shutter when fully pressed. Read morePublished on 16 April 2013 by K. MacDonald
I bought this remote for my D3100 after reading the reviews and knew what to expect. So when it didn't initially work i re-read the reviews, and hey presto up and running in no... Read morePublished on 4 Feb. 2013 by Trevor, Wilmslow
Bought this as a present, it doesn't work and there are no instructions, would definitely not recommend. Best to look at another product.Published on 20 Jan. 2013 by Angp