- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Pro 300M Wireless Shutter Remote Control Release fits Nikon D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5300, D5200, D600, D7000, D7100, D90 DSLR as MC-DC2
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This remote will let you to take pictures without touching the camera trigger. It's ideal for taking pictures of things that are hard to approach or to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposure. It's also great for self portraits.
- Best aftermarket replacement for Nikon DC-2 Remote control. Fits Nikon D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5300, D5200, D600, D7000, D7100, D90 as MC-DC2.
- This remote cord allows the camera shutter to be released from a distance and prevents the camera from shaking
- It adds greater convenience and ease in many shooting situations.Transmission Distance up to 300 meters. 16 switch Channels.
- Easily plug this remote switch into your camera and turn your camera on
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
# The release button reacts fast and fine.
# Lock the button for long exposures or continuous shooting.
# Two-stage release button: Halfway pressing for auto-focus, complete pressing for taking pictures.
* Press it halfway to activate the auto-focus.
* Press it completely to shoot.
# Slide to lock. Press and slide it to lock the shutter for Bulb Mode photography.
# Avoid Camera Vibration = Sharper pictures!
# Since you can trigger the shutter without touching the camera body, it can avoid camera vibration, thus resulting in sharper pictures.
# Compatible with: Nikon D3100, D3200, D5000, D5100, D5300, D5200, D600, D7000, D7100, D90 DSLR as MC-DC2.
Package includes: One transmitter, one receiver, one CR-2 battery.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- On reasonable length cable
- options for Bulb, timer, quick fire on the remote control
Could be improved:-
- When used with live view and any changes made to settings on camera then means switching ON/OFF the remote hand held otherwise it the camera will do strange things like not quite auto focus.
- have to place back to front on hot shoe otherwise the pop up flash will get in the way and not open.
- Does not auto shut off ( I have already had to order new battery and it is not cheap.)
- Sometimes, even in the line of sight, it will not fire first time. It requires repeated pressing of the release. I have had to keep handy the ML3 as it is much more responsive.
Shame that this could be made into a much better product rather than the average one it currently is.
Range tested: Approximately 20-30 meters inside and out
Brought this remote late on Friday and it came Tuesday so fast delivery
Remote is easy to use, there is a button on the receiver which does exactly the same as the remote.
Both receiver and remote have double activating buttons the first click activates the auto focus, press it further and the second activates the shutter. On the Receiver there is also a flashing light with lets you know that it is still on, at the same time it also indicates when you are auto focusing & taking a shot from the remote. There is also an on/off switch on the receiver this turns off the connection to the remote but the shutter release on the receiver still works giving you another option for taking pictures.
I also had a quick test of the range. Inside it worked all around my house with no problems, I also tested it by leaving the camera on inside and took the remote outside around 20 meters, tried from different angles and behind another brick wall, it took all the counted shots with no issues.
You can also change the band the signal works on, so you don't get any interference form other controllers, there are 16 different combinations so you should not have any problems there..
All in all this remote is good! Works at a great distance (in front and behind the camera) and comes at a good price. It was much better than I ever expected it to be in general use..
However there was a problem with the remote over time, the button protrudes a little so if not carefully secured or kept with other items it could press the button till the battery runs out I have already changed the battery twice so have edited the review accordingly.
Enjoy and happy Snapping :)
-Insert battery into receiver (be very careful with the rather flimsy plastic hatch pins);
-Insert the receiver plug fully into the camera;
-turn on the receiver switch (the small slider next to cable);
-squeeze transmitter to focus, press fully to shoot.
That's it - really good results and excellent value. Only four stars as it is a little flimsy in parts.
Edit: battery has run out, not sure how to change it...
Most recent customer reviews