Wireless Motion Controller for Nintendo Switch (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Support latest Nintendo Switch system 6.0(firmware update required*) - an essential piece of accessories if you prefer to have Switch docked and play on a big TV. Support Windows and Android as well
- Motion control included, providing fluid and precise 3 DoF movement tracing - working with motion enabled games like Fortnite, Zelda BotW, Splatoon, Mario Odyssey, Kart, FIFA 18
- Ergonomic and comfortable, fits well in hands of adults and teens - pick up one if you don't get used to the tiny joy-con grip
- Classic layout with accurate D-pad, offset joysticks - a solid alternative for gamers looking for a more traditional gamepad
- 500mA rechargeable battery for long gaming sessions - a full charge powers approx. 13hrs of continuous playing
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Personal Computers
- Item Quantity: 1
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Read before purchase:
* Firmware update required before use, follow the video: https://youtu.be/YJ0N8ipNxYg
* Firmware update requires Windows PC only.
Sunwaytek N20W is an inexpensive but high level wireless controller alternative to Switch Pro Controller, fully compatible with Nintendo Switch console. Also, it works with Windows PC and Android devices. If you don't like the mini sized joy-con grip but prefer traditional gamepad, or you need extra controllers for multi-playing with your family or friends but be scared off by the price tag of Nintendo, we recommend this 3rd party Nintendo Switch controller.
How to Connect to Switch Console?
Please follow the manual, or watch the video tutorial: https://youtu.be/2zKXPs6X6Iw.
How to Connect to Android Devices?
Please watch the video tutorial: https://youtu.be/CHwZuN63Bp0.
What's the difference from the original Switch Pro Controller?
Functionally same, except:
*** Different pairing method;
*** No amiibo reader;
*** No HD rumble (ours have rumble vibration motors);
*** Cannot wake up the console;
*** No USB Connection Pairing option
How to charge it?
Switch dock, power adapter, or PC, via Micro USB cable (comes within the package).
Is the triggers analog or digital?
LT/RT triggers are of analog, but the current setting is digital like 0%/100%, no linear between.
Can it work on PC as Bluetooth Controller?
No, only as wired Xbox controller.
Does it have a headphone jack?
Scan the QR code on backside and manual to access the product page..
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did have problems connecting to my switch following the instructions didn't help my switch is 5.0.1 software upto date controller wouldn't connect
What you need to do is connect to the internet via a laptop go to sunwaytek click on which controller it is an following instructions you will be told how to connect your controller to laptop an instal a firmware update directly to the controll, once it says controller download complete try the instructions to reconnect to switch an it works first time it was just a matter of updating the controller's firmware to make it compatable with an up-to-date switch.
All in all really comfortable, charges fast, easy to use, the motion control is really smooth an very responsive less twitchy than the joycons (I use it for Zelda breath of the wilds) definitely recommend just don't give up without doing the update on the controller because it's so worth the effort
Didn't work. Seller went a message saying a batch needed updating. This should have been clearly stated before I bought this. He sent a tube clip on how to upgrade it, that didn't work. This is a faulty product and should not be on sale as it is