- Save 8% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by F-Begonia. Enter code CGZKWD9M at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 8% on Konesky Money Saving Box when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by F-Begonia. Enter code BWGNS228 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 8% on Konesky Wi-Fi Touch Wall Light Switch Panel 3 Gang when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by F-Begonia. Enter code HYBHJJJX at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 8% on 24K Gold Trimmed Rose Long Stem Flower with Transparent Stand (red) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by F-Begonia. Enter code F2HBZDJF at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
Sonoff Touch Wi-Fi Switch Wireless Intelligence Wall Switches Support Timing and Remote Control Via APP Work with Alexa Google Home
Explore more Alexa & Smart Home products.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Smart Wi-Fi Touch Wall Switch: This 1 Gang 1 Way touch switch supports maximum power of 400W that can work with most lights and other electric appliances. Size: 3.4(L)*3.4(W)*1.3(H) inch, AC 90-250V voltage.Note: It needs to connect to neutral line to work(Usuall only fit for New house electricy Circuit， hardly fit for old house circuit).
- APP Remote Control: User can use a smartphone to remotely control turn on / off home electronics at anytime and anywhere via APP as long as the phone has 2G/3G/4G/WIFI network. It makes your home appliances smart in 1 second. Compatible with iOS 6.0 or above, Android 2.3 or above. APP download: eWeLink.
- Premium Quality: Made of flame-resistant ABS shell and toughened glass panel that ensures a good durability. Luxury and fashion design that can be well fit into most houses with different decorate style.
- More Intelligent: Work with Amazon Alexa / Google Home, user can control this WiFi socket via voice through Alexa / Google device that makes the operation more convenient and more intelligent.
- Strong Function: Support timer function that includes countdown, single, repeat, delay and loop timer, it can set Max. 8 groups of timer setting. Support multi-player control, one switch can be controlled by multi phones (by share function) and one phone can control several switch. Support network off work function, the timer setting can work as usual even if the network is shutting down.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Note: This Wi-Fi touch switch need to connect to a neutral line.
Type: Sonoff Touch Wi-Fi Switch (EU Standard)
Material: Flame-resistant ABS, toughened glass
Quantity: 1 pc
Item Color: White
Rated Voltage: AC 90V-250V, 50/60Hz
Max Load: 400W / 2A
Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Plug: EU standard
OS Supported: Android 2.3 or above and iOS 6.0 or above
Work Temp.: -40~60 °C
Certification: CE, RoHS
Size: 8.6*8.6*3.4cm / 3.4*3.4*1.3" (L*W*H)
Net Weight: 0.105kg / 3.7oz
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So to start off if like most households you have standard half inch deep sockets (Worth checking prior to ordering new switches AND BE SURE TO SWITCH POWER OFF PRIOR TO DOING SO EVEN DOING SOMETHING THIS MINOR - BE SAFE) you will need a Single Gang Plate Spacer unfortunately these do cost a few quid each on top of each socket so you have to do this unless you want to do some extensive work to deepen the sockets (which is very messy and I don't advise it).
Next thing you must check is your wiring and whether or not you have live and neutral cabling in the socket. The switch wiring is a bit interesting however once you mastered it and connected up it is great. You hold the button down until the light flashes the you can connect it up to the EweLink app then once connected these app has virtual light switches on screen turn on and off
So whats the low down of this product :
- Alexa Friendly example name the Light Lounge then you can say ALEXA LOUNGE LIGHT ON
- eWElink App very easy to use great control panel for all lighting very easy to sync new lights to it.
- Light Switch Looks great glass front feels great too.
- Quite Deep back Back to switch so requires in most cases a Single gang plate added extra cost to upgrade.
- TouchSensor that you press to turn light switch on and off sometimes is a little unresponsive
- Switches drop off the Wifi sometimes and need reconnecting
- If you have the Switch upstair in Bedroom the Bright blue lighting is a little bright and can effect people sleeping.
But overall these are truly excellent switches that we will use for most applications but you just have to ensure you have Live and neutral and being in a New Build property we have a Mish-Mash of Live and Neutral, Live and Earth would definitely advise these for anyone with Alexa very easy to setup .
The only con is the terminal screws are at the top and kept coming into contact with the top screwhole of the enclosure. I had to bend the top&bottom screwholes flat and use the standard holes to the left&right. The wire screws should be covered or recessed to prevent earthing.
1) In the UK, we typically install a switched live. That means we don't typically bring a neutral wire down to the switchplate. If you want to use this in the UK, you need to rewire your house. I don't know if it's legally acceptable to perform this modification, and would appreciate any feedback.
2) There is a circle of light on the front panel around the portion of the plate which you have to touch in order to switch your lights on and off. This circle of light is on when the lights are on and off when the lights are off. Which makes it sodding useless to find the portion of the plat to touch if the lights are off. Conversely, there's a blue light which stays on all the time when it's connected to the WiFi. Which is irritating if it's in a bedroom.
3) The faceplate screws need to be very finely adjusted. They need to be sufficiently loose that they don't pull the back of the faceplate so far into the wallbox that the front faceplate can't be clipped on. Unfortunately, when sufficiently loose for this, they also make the front faceplate loose enough to slide down the wall over time. Also, DANGEROUSLY, the front of the switchplate can be rotated and removed without tools. This exposes the connections at the back, including the exposed live connection. UK switchplates have shrouded connections such that even if you did take the switch plate out of the wallbox, you couldn't touch the live wires with a fat finger. This device have large, exposed, live screws. Again, I'm not even sure this is legal to install in the UK.
1) After installing it, and the app, just follow the on-screen instructions. There are two connection methods. If the first doesn't work, the second will work. Just be patient and be sure you are actually following the instructions.
2) These are hacker's paradise. If you are a software junky and you what to make you own compatible device, the circuit and software are quite freely, and legally, available. If you don't like eWelink, or don't like the idea of broadcasting your WiFi password over your WiFi to the device, you are free to reprogram it device and install your own client / server solution.
I doubt the overall fitness for the UK market. Generally, there's no way to power them, the faceplate connection method is not robust and the internal live connections are easily exposed without tools. I do like that it's so interconnectable. It's a software monkey's dream come true.