Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.83

on 27 November 2014
This book takes up Beck's story and introduces a new heroine, Morgan. Pretty much a rehash of book 1 with Beck and Morgan instead of Decker and Summer, but blander.

Irritatingly, the same villains, Dawn and her hench woman, keep getting away with pretty much anything they want to do, which got to be a bit tiring after a while.

All seemed very repetitive, I skimmed over a lot of the middle chapters. Won't be buying the next in the series.
on 30 June 2013
I loved this book!
I liked how all the characters had changed and grown from how they were in the first book till now!
I wish that Dawn could have been defeated finally -sigh...
But I did like the romance, and the fact that Biji's role in the story was expanded because she doesn't really get to do much.
Totally recommend it!
on 20 September 2013
Have just finished book three in a series and it was really good! It was just as good as book one and two. In fact I think the development has allowed there to be more layers and depth to this book so it was even more engaging for me. My only gripe is with all books that end on a cliffhanger. If I am invested in the story and the characters, I will eagerly await the next book anyway. Don't get me wrong, the ending is great and points to a whole new story I am anxious to start reading (hint, hint) but the story hasn't resolved, leaving me unsatisfied until I have read the whole series.
on 11 June 2014
This is the 3rd in the series and I loved it. This series is completely addictive! I can't put it down and I must keep reading. The same as I wad with the first 2. Now for the forth one. I can't wait!
on 2 July 2013
Wow!! What a great book!!! A must read if you have read the others!! Need the next book asap!! I need to know what happens next!!!! Lol
on 22 June 2013
Love it! ... So the saga continues with Beck taking centre stage, and much like the polar opposites of the Turner twins, this book has such a sweet element to it that you just fall in love with these characters all over again. As we know Beck is just too nice for his own good, so it great to see a counterbalance character like Morgan come into his life. She's so not his usual type, a flame haired fire element with a temperament to match, she's a little package with a whole lot of punch and yet despite trying to do the right thing, Beck just can't seem to stay away from her. She running from a dark past and at times seems a little broken, so much so that you just want to wrap her up in a big old hug. We still have our other old favourites popping into the story and it's good to see Biji get a bit of the limelight. Dawn is back as well and if it's at all possible, she's an even bigger witch than usual. Pardon the pun!

Winter Fire is the perfect escapism; it sweet, funny and you just can't help but be sucked in; it's a great read. This book could be read as a stand alone, but I would definitely recommend you read the Witchling series in sequence, because you need to understand the dark to appreciate the light and well it just to good to miss out on. Can't wait for the next book.
on 14 November 2013
I have to sincerely say that I have never read a YA book that has held me and drawn me in as much as this one!! I am not a young adult by any means as I am creeping up on my 75th birthday, but every now and again a story comes along that is simply great reading no matter what your age is.

The Turner twins are great guys, strong, yet vulnerable with such awful responsibilities my mind boggles that anyone could handle it at any age let alone as teenagers. Their potential partners are also great girls, flawed yet with amazing resilience which helps them through the trials and tribulations of being future mates to these young men.

Lizzy Ford has created a world of magiks and fantasy that feels real and plausible with amazing insight, clever descriptions and superb dialogues and situations. Her writing style is easy to read and the very few editing errors are not bad enough to detract from the story itself.

I have absolutely loved the entire series, could barely force myself to put the books down to go to bed and found myself thinking about the characters when I wasn't reading. I have read all three books in less than two days and am feeling bereft now that they have come to an end.

I can hardly wait for the next book and hope it's not too long before Ms Ford manages to publish it, I will be first in line to buy.
on 24 June 2013
Ok so I really enjoyed the first two books in the series and I like the new Witchling Characters, but for me this one had a little something missing, maybe it was the lack of conclusion at the end - I was also really looking forward to Dawn finally get what was coming to her. Hopefully this will come in book 4.

On the whole it is a must read for someone who has been reading the series but for me it was a tiny bit predictable -the whole girl who has secrets, does not fit in at school and the whole kidnapping thing has already been done in one of the previous books - which made it slightly drag on.
I received a copy in exchange for my honest review.

I love this series. However, it didn't go the way I thought it would. I am new to the witchling trilogy and have read all three books, but I feel like I have missed something.

Morgan is struggling to figure out what she is and is just waiting to escape. Beck has more on his plate than he knows what to do with. When these two come together you can feel the sparks fly and the earth move. :)

As much as I love Decker, there is something about Beck that soothes the soul and makes you want to be a better person. I am hoping that I get more about these awesome characters.
on 21 June 2013
The third main book to the series landed with a bang!

Much awaited by Lizzy fans everywhere this book is another fantastic turn from the author.

The Witchling series so far has brought us true love and emotion without gimmicks and over the top writing of other authors.

A change of focus from the main characters of the first books, this focuses more on Beck- Master of Light- and his journey and struggle. The love story is fantastic and realistic whilst the added moments of humor and levity are the norm for Lizzy's work. I was laughing out loud at parts and fighting tears at others.

An absolute page turner, I read it in one sitting, I honestly couldn't put it down and can't wait for the next installment!