- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd (10 Jan. 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1852239972
- ISBN-13: 978-1852239978
- Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 1 x 23.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 122,936 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Winning Running: Successful 800m and 1500m Racing and Training Paperback – 10 Jan 1996
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Written by the father and coach of Sebastain Coe, the winner of nine World Records and three World Bests, this book analyses the 800m and 1500m events in detail to provide an understanding of what is required to race and win. All the vital components of event training are included from fitness testing, mental conditioning and multi-pace training, to post-event analysis.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The section on race tactics is invaluable, as is the emphasis on speed work. Buying this book is the first step towards running a 4 minute mile.
The only downside is the lack of example training sessions which may be off-putting to a beginner.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?