Don't get lost in the digital haystack! With thousands of links for every search, the chances of your products being found online are slimmer than a needle. But there's good news: you can pinpoint your marketing message with help from "Winning Results with Google AdWords". You'll discover AdWord essentials, how to bid for and win the keywords you want, how to track your results, and much more. Create a profitable ad campaign using online marketing, paid search, targeting, and leveraged branding.
From the Back Cover
Reach millions of targeted new customers right away!
With over 200 million searches per day on Google, and thousands of links for every search, the chances of your products being found online are slim…until now. Learn how to target your marketing message and lead customers directly to you at the precise moment they’re looking for the products and services you’re selling. In Winning Results with Google AdWords, online marketing guru Andrew Goodman explains why and how a Google AdWords campaign is the best bet for your advertising dollars. He outlines sure-fire strategies for writing successful ads, selecting and grouping specific keywords, increasing conversion rates, and maximizing online sales. Discover ways to expand your ad distribution, why testing ad effectiveness is crucial, how to effectively track results, and much more.
- Learn to use the Google AdWords Keyword Tool to your advantage
- Maximize existing and familiar keywords--and remove negative search phrases
- Increase conversion rates and determine which traffic-tracking methods are right for you
- Systematically test ad copy and develop a plan for ongoing keyword discovery
- Adjust your ad campaign based on the ROI data you collect
- Gain new customers and retain customer loyalty through smart ad copy and personalization
- Zoom ahead of your competitors by using AdWords rapid feedback cycles
- Filter out inappropriate or irrelevant prospects
Andrew Goodman is Founder and Principal of Page Zero Media, a consulting firm that provides search engine marketing services and strategic advice to companies seeking an online presence. He co-founded Traffick.com, an acclaimed “Guide to Portals,” and is a regular speaker at industry conferences such as Jupitermedia’s Search Engine Strategies and Nielsen Norman Group User Experience.
See all Product description