on 3 January 2012
my super hero loving boyfriend loved it as a christmas gift. (he is 22 but superhero geeks of all ages will love it)
on 12 March 2012
My husband is a huge fan of both anything Marvel related and the Monopoly game, so this was a fantastic find and buy for him. We both enjoyed a long game recently. We were suprised that some characters had not been included in the game, but we definately recommend it to anyone who loves the Marvel Universe and a good competitive game of Monopoly.
on 22 March 2014
I bought this as a gift for my Marvel mad Son and Daughter-in-law, they were so pleased when they opened it like two little kids, it made my day. They were impressed with the quality and the Marvel references, they say it's a must buy for anyone who either loves Marvel Comics or super heroes.
on 23 December 2011
This is a fantastic game for all Marvel lovers! Have great fun with both family and friends. I absolutely love it!
on 9 February 2014
Bought this game for my marvel mad boyfriend. He loved it!!! This game has been so much fun and the quick dice means I can play one on one with him and the game doesn't last for hours and hours.
Slight problem was that my boyfriend noticed we had a lot of the same character tokens so if we played with more than 3 players, their tokens would be confused with each other. Emailed the seller today and already they have resolved the issue. Amazing customer service!!! One very pleased customer. Will highly recommend and definitely be buying their products again in the future!!
on 3 February 2014
In this board you get characters to buy, with your utilities being companies, Stark Industries and the X-men academy and the usual railway stations are locations, Baxter building, Planet Earth, Zen-La and Asgard. As a comic and Marvel fan I enjoyed this game, though noticeably you get less money at the beginning and some things are more expensive to buy thus making a longer game than more traditional ones.

The inside box has changed, the overall box is smaller but also you now get more spaces for your pieces and cards and a material bag to keep your houses and hotels in, these have not changed but are not stackable like some other version's are.

The pieces are metal, have some weight to them and are: Doctor Doom, Captain America, Spiderman, Wolverine, Magneto and Green Goblin. The reason I knock this down a star is because Magneto came bent for me and although easily shaped back into place I would be careful with some of the standing pieces, Doctor Doom as well.

Overall however a very good version of monopoly great for any Marvel fan!
on 26 April 2014
bought this game based on the original Monopoly for my youngest son - he loves. We usually have a house full of teenage+ boys playing and having great fun
on 3 June 2014
A brilliant version of Monopoly, and a very highly requested game when friends come around.
Any Marvel and Monopoly fan would love this.
on 22 January 2013
i bought this for my brother who collects monopoly games, loved it instantly due to the fact its marvel.
In fact when it arrived i was jealous and wanted to keep it for myself, but hey maybe one day i can sneek it from him.
Must have buy for any marvel fans
on 28 August 2014
Expensive game but expect that for the Marvel Brand. Bought for husband's birthday, kids and he love it. Only disappointment, considering price, is the size of the tiny player pieces - and a couple of them don't stand up properly.