Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£7.99|
Save £3.50 (44%)
|This price was set by the publisher.|
Winning by Losing: Drop the Weight, Change Your Life Kindle Edition
|Length: 304 pages||Word Wise: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Even if you already have a clear idea of what you need to do to lose weight, this book will help you focus your energy where it's needed most. The exercises in the back are worth a look and although some of them require gym equipment, you can do most of it at home. I have all three of her DVDs (burn fat, boost metabolism; 30 day shred; no more trouble zones) and I'd recommend all of them too. If you aren't afraid to work for your weight loss goal then I'd highly recommend all of her products!
The book is divided into 3 sections-
1) SELF- this was the only section I really enjoyed. It is about the psychology of being overweight. It is probably the most useful thing I have read as regards motivation to ultimately get healthy. It certainly would apply to everyone who is looking to either lose weight or just get fit and has good advice for everyday life.
2) SCIENCE- also good advice regards food/diet but the guidelines are not specific. To follow the guidelines for your body type would mean a lot of daily research to get your calorie intake correct. There are very few recipes included.
3) SWEAT- good general advice at the start but personally I dont go to the gym so a lot of the exercises are not suitable as they require gym equipment. Following a book of exercises has never worked for me so I use Jillian's DVDs instead which are fab.
I would recommened this purely for the SELF section as it's very motivational.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good read. Book quality (paper, bind, images) looks cheaply put together. But some useful information for beginners to weight loss or yoyo dieters wanting to break out of yoyo... Read morePublished 23 months ago by Angela Suphanit
A very informative and interesting book, written in typical jillian style, to the point, really enjoyed this book, many of the facts made sense and give a good idea of where we go... Read morePublished 23 months ago by r glendening
Inspiring read filling you with all the knowledge required to assist in a healthy lifestyle with weight loss incorporated, excellent.Published on 17 Sept. 2013 by MISS L BROWN
Very good book and Jillian Michaels is without doubt an excellent trainer and she can really get the results. Read morePublished on 19 May 2013 by Teresa Kelly
I really like Gillian, She takes no prisioners and I like her positive, no S*** attitude. This book is quite interesting and motivating. Read morePublished on 17 May 2013 by Gemma Parle
This book will tell you not only how to eat right but how to put your mind set on losing weight. What I most loved about it is that it offers a way to find what type your... Read morePublished on 24 April 2013 by Nina
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Weight Control
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Fitness & Exercise
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Diets & Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health & Fitness > Exercise & Fitness