- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Winning the Customer: Turn Consumers into Fans and Get Them to Spend More Hardcover – 16 Sept. 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- Hardcover : 240 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0071775269
- ISBN-13 : 978-0071775267
- Dimensions : 16.26 x 2.03 x 23.62 cm
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education (16 Sept. 2011)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,257,061 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer reviews:
About the Author
Lou Imbriano, the Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer of the New England Patriots football team from 1997-2006, is President and CEO of TrinityOne, a marketing company specializing in creating strategy for corporations to maximize revenue generation through building customer relationships and becoming custodians of the brand. Formerly a radio and TV producer, he has appeared on numerous local Boston radio and television programs. Lou has been profiled on Forbes.com as one of its “Names You Need to Know” and has written multiple columns for the Sports Business Journal. Lou, who teaches sports marketing at Boston College, is based in Boston, MA. Visit Lou at www.louimbriano.com.
Elizabeth King, a professional writer and test preparation educator, is author of Outsmarting the SAT. She lives in New York City.