Winning the Battle Against Prostate Cancer: Get The Treatment That's Right For You Paperback – 30 Oct 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The structure and content of this book is superb, and it will be an excellent resource for prostate cancer patients. The author skillfully provides the actual results of significant prostate cancer research in a format that will be understandable to educated lay persons."" - Doody's Reviews
""This book should be read by every man concerned about prostate cancer screening, prevention, and treatment."" - Otis W. Brawley, MD, Chief Medical Officer, American Cancer Society
About the Author
Utilising his experience as both a clinician and an educator, Gerald Chodak, MD, is one of the US’s leading experts on prostate cancer. Dr. Chodak has been treating patients with prostate cancer since 1981 and was a full-time faculty member at the University of Chicago for 18 years until forming the Midwest Prostate and Urology Health Center in 1999. During his career Dr. Chodak has co-authored more than 150 scientific articles and book chapters and is the author of Prostate Cancer: Reducing Your Risks.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Unfortunately I cannot comment on the previous chapters as my cancer has already progressed through those phases.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Physical Impairments
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Prostate
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Oncology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Urology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Surgery
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Men's Health & Lifestyle
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Surgery