Customer reviews

on 3 May 2012
Well this toy arrived today as a present for a 2 yr old lover of Pooh Bear - as soon as he saw it he rushed to it calling 'Pooh Bear' and since then has not stopped playing with it!

We did look at this toy and also the interactive Pooh but thought the programmed routine may be a bit rigid for our 2 year old, so we opted for this and we are really pleased we did - our little boy loves it and out little girl of 4 seems to like it too!

Pooh Bear walks and talks and all this straight from the box as the batteries are included - a great toy which our little boy hasn't put down yet!!
on 2 February 2012
This is a great toy which both my 1yr old and 3yr old love. It walks really well on laminate flooring and a bit slower on carpet, the voice is very clear but could maybe do with a few more sayings. The only negative point is that it goes through so many batteries, but I think this is down to the amount my children play with it rather than the toy itself.
on 17 December 2011
Was very pleased with the toy a great one to encourage crawling and walking bright colours and has a lot of phrases to keep babies entertained overall an excellent toy
on 10 January 2012
Delivery date at first was supposed to be after Christmas, but Pooh arrived well before. My Grandson 10 months old absolutely loved it as we all did. It does everything it says on the box, except that we could not get it to switch off (for a bit of peace when the child was in bed). I consider that this was only a minor problem and not worth sending it back for replacement. Love to Walk Pooh is an excellent product and Amazon as always provided an excellant service to get it delivered before Christmas.
on 1 August 2014
really pleased with this toy I'm sure our great grandson will get much pleasure from it, however I'm amazed it wasn't broken as the box it came in looked as if it had been dropped from a great height and after paying twenty five pounds postage (which was more expensive than the toy) i was surprised to see it had been sent economy post! due to the cost of the postage i doubt if i will be ordering anything more.
on 11 December 2013
I bought this for my grandaughter's 1st birthday. She absolutely loves him talking to her and laughs as he ambles across the floor towards her. Her favourite thing to do at the moment is knock him over as he exclaims "Oh bother!" - she will stand him up again and he says thank you which really pleases her. A very cute & cuddly bear!
on 22 November 2012
I bought it for my 9 months old baby. We all enjoy looking at moving friend but now baby is older and enjoys the walking feature of toy. Being amazed seeing the pooh walking. It is heavy to hold for baby but still it has been carried by my baby most of the time. All age people like it. We have a good fun too. A must buy toy.
on 31 December 2013
Our 7 month old got so excited when he opened this on Christmas Day, then when it spoke & walked he thought it was brilliant. It us now his favourite toy & plays every day, he is so close to crawling & I believe this is going to encourage him as he chases him across the floor. :-)
on 21 March 2014
My 1 yr old grandson loves it and laughs when it walks. I find the volume a little low so the statements are a little unclear at times. Overall a good buy.
on 22 December 2014
2 year old robust grandson loves it!He can hurl it across the room and it survives but head is cuddly enough for him to use as a snuggle mate at nap time.