on 17 May 2017
Great little light show...I think I enjoy it more than our 7month old son.
He enjoys the light show and is a good distraction specially since he gets bored very easily.
on 16 May 2017
Fantastic product, a few specs of dust inside that you can see when it's shining up but doesn't ruin the show. Used it to get our 2 month old into a routine via sleep association. only thing is we have to run up and put it on again as she loves it !
on 6 March 2017
This arrived a couple of days ago and my grandson appears to like it. The music is just the right volume and the projection good. I love that it is portable and can come with us when we go on a family holiday.
on 25 August 2017
Terrible product. Not a light show. The item shows a static picture that isn't very clear to see. Much better products out there for less money. I don't normally write reviews but I had to say something about how poor and misleading this product is.
on 14 December 2014
This is a gift so hope it good
on 23 June 2012
We bought this lightshow for our 4 month old who has never slept very well and had recently got into the bad habit of only falling asleep whilst being held. This projector worked as a perfect distraction when putting him into his cot. Only negatives are that I think sometimes he actually finds it so entertaining that he watches it rather than falling asleep...although that does come in handy when he wakes up in a morning as it does buy you a bit of 'shower time' before having to get baby out of bed! Another negative is that the volume is quite loud...again I think this is why it may be a bit of a distraction rather than an aid to sleeping. Having said that we have had the product a few weeks and he has nodded off whilst watching and listening to it a couple of times. As more of a lullaby aid for sleeping I would recommend the Leapfrog toy 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Scout', which has volume control, and also plays for an optional maximum 20 minutes rather than 10. But as mentioned above, this is definitely a good product if you would like something that entertains baby (and may occasionally help them get to sleep!).
on 21 December 2016
I am truly astounded by how much abuse this specific product can take! We have had ours for three years now and it still plays every single night without fail. We've had it propped up on a table or the side of a low bunkbed and the poor thing has fallen from a height of about one meter at least 30 odd times. Probably closer to a hundred, but I say 30 just to be perfectly on the safe side. Thing's still going. The music is nice and not annoying to us parents, our toddler has always loved the moving pictures, and he won't go to bed without it. Unless we forget to take it with us when traveling or such. We love it! I'm so sorry to hear that some folks have had bad luck with their products, definitely exchange if the picture isn't moving because then it's just malfunctioning.
on 19 November 2013
The product is neat and the settings are fine - 3 music versions that you can set for 5 or ten minutes, however the product information states 'Projects images of Winnie the Pooh and his friends on to the ceiling' but this isn't the case. There is one non rotating single image only that doesn't match the one in the picture/on the box. It is a standing single image of piglet in his cot - really boring and doesn't change, which is part of the reason I ordered this product. Disappointing.
on 1 January 2014
My grandchildren love their Tomy Starry Night Lightshow machines. I have given them to lots of new babies and all the parents have been delighted with the way they settle even the most fractious baby. They are a must buy.
on 8 February 2013
I used to have a yellow Winnie the Pooh projector which drained the batteries quickly as it had a projector as the picture on the front rotated. This one is just the projector so it lasts a good while! Great product!