- Actors: Jim Cummings, Ken Sansom, Jimmy Bennett, David Ogden Stiers, Kath Soucie
- Directors: Elliot M. Bour, Saul Blinkoff
- Writers: A.A. Milne, Tom Rogers
- Producers: John A. Smith, Robert Clark
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Subtitles For The Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 - 1.66:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: U
- Studio: Walt Disney Studios HE
- DVD Release Date: 22 Mar. 2004
- Run Time: 63 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (37 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B0000TZ7FE
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 14,844 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Winnie The Pooh - Springtime With Roo [DVD]
|Price:||£5.04 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
It is the most beautiful spring day ever. Bees are buzzing, flowers are blooming and Roo, Pooh and Tigger are ready to laugh and play. But Rabbit expects them all to stay inside until every last bit of spring-cleaning is finished.
Friendship and compassion provide a memorable Easter celebration in Springtime with Roo. Roo's excitement on Easter morning is boundless, but when he, Winnie-the-Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, and Eeyore arrive at Rabbit's door for the big Easter egg hunt, Rabbit seems to have forgotten Easter and proclaims it "Spring Cleaning Day" instead. A dispirited Pooh and his gang quickly rally and decide to surprise Rabbit by putting up his Easter decorations. Rabbit is not at all happy with their efforts and furiously declares that Easter is cancelled. It turns out that everyone involved has been selfish in some degree by failing to consider the feelings and desires of one another. Can a little mutual understanding and caring salvage Easter for Roo, Rabbit, and the rest of the gang? --Tami Horiuchi
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Perhaps should only have 4.5 stars as it's loses out only marginally to 'Tigger the Movie' and 'Piglets Big Movie' due to their absolutley stunning (Japanese) animations and slightly better stories.
The film has lessons on sharing and giving which is good for a 4 year old to see. I tried for a DVD and was successful. The service was first class. Most importantly, the film was enjoyable and my grandson loved it.