on 25 August 2010
Unlike some of these shades, this one actually cuts out the light properly. And it's really cute, too.
I really wanted some bright shades but most are expensive or everyone has them. In the end I ordered these and am really pleased with them. They're bright and my four month old babies do look at it but they aren't too bright and I haven't seen anyone else with the same. They have also stayed stuck to the windows which is great. I'm very happy with them.
on 1 April 2011
I bought these to take to France to protect my 4 month old daughter in the backseat of the car. They look very nice and are a good size, but they don't block the sun out at all. The sun went in her eyes and made her cry just as much with them in place as it did when we had nothing there at all.
on 20 June 2012
Save your money. These did not stay up for more than a couple of moments. Quite frustrating trying to stick these to the car windows. Followed instructions. Not sure what the issue was but they kept falling down.
on 29 September 2013
Look good but found it difficult to stick to window. Once stuck they did not keep the sun out and we had to improvise by stuffing something between the window and the shade to keep sun out while we bought some better ones.
on 3 February 2014
this does not stick. it is in my boot since those days of summer as i am trying to find a trick to make hthem stick to the window, cheap but the fact that you cant use ithem make it waste of money
on 19 March 2014
Arrived on time and the sun shades themselves are colourful and great quality but the suction pads don't stick to the car window and I have had to buy new ones!
on 1 May 2014
It does not block out the light like it is supposed to! Therfore apart from pretty design and the fact that I love Pooh I would not recommend!
on 8 November 2013
my son loves it and it's very handy during sunny days. I would recommend this product as it looks great too.
on 30 May 2011
A great price and very nice shades but the suckers are very hard plastic-y rubber - one of the shades just won't stick for me at all and the other stuck for a few days but now falls off every time I open the door... :-(