on 26 March 2012
I've already got this reference book as a physical book. I've had it pretty much since it came out: it is well thumbed, has some notes in it, some coffee marks on it, its been lent out and came back. I know it pretty well. In the main, I'm a fan of books over Kindle content.

I'd agree with the the previous reviewer that there are many resources you can use on-line for free, but it is undeniable that you just can't beat this book for its level of clarity, content and detail. More importantly, when you want to reference something that you know is in there, but you are in London and your book is not the best option it is time to add it to your Kindle collection (other locations to be stuck in are available).

It is fair to say, newbie or not if you're involved with Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services this book is an invaluable resource to have handy. So good, I bought it twice.
on 20 May 2011
I'll start by saying I don't normally buy reference books for my line of work as there tend to be many online resources that I can use. In the case of this subject while there are lots of excellent individual online resources you just can't beat this book for its level of content and detail available in one place. The book is also full of screen shots and diagrams that reinforce the textual content.

I would highly recommend this book whether you are new to Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services or have been using it a while; you will be surprised how much you didn't know!
on 10 May 2012
Very good indeed. One of the best MS Resource kit manual's that I've used.
Referenced it constanty while creating a 2 node office 2010(Pilot project) farm.
It's the best book out there - just be aware that you need to read all of it
from front to back - don't skip a chapter!