- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Merrell Publishers Ltd (28 Oct. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1858945542
- ISBN-13: 978-1858945545
- Product Dimensions: 23.6 x 23.6 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 439,656 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Windows in Art Hardcover – 28 Oct 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'thought provoking and illuminating new book' -- House & Garden
'Some very famous works have hidden windows and once the are pointed out we wonder how we missed them before so this volume becomes a window into the subject itself and one that enriches our looking. This is an intriguing subject and one not to be missed.' --The Yorkshire Press
'a fascinating collection.' --Utopia Magazine
About the Author
Christopher Masters is a London-based writer and lecturer on art. He contributes to The Guardian newspaper, and is the author of Renaissance, published by Merrell in 2008, and a book on Salvador Dali, as well as numerous articles for periodicals and reference works.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Windows in Art duly arrived which is when I realised my mistake.
However , this is a case of a happy accident and I am finding the book of great interest