on 2 February 2014
I found this book interesting in that it was in a different era. However it was quite tedious and the plot didnt move on at all quickly. The language used eloquent and kept me reading the book. There were a few mistakes in the text and a peculiar hieroglyph between chapters. By the way the chapters were exceedingly long, which I find particularly tedious, as I read in bed and sometimes dont have very long.to spend on the book.
If the author could write a more interesting book using the flowery and eloquent language which is prevalent in the book, I might well read another of Gertrude Page.
on 24 August 2017
asdfghjkl;
on 19 January 2015
I kept trying to endure this book. In the end I gave up. Boring.
on 10 December 2015
ok
on 14 July 2014
read it, enjoyed it, entertaining characters each traversing a significant period in life; not a life changer for me, but safe bedtime reading.
on 18 September 2015
very good thanks
on 20 August 2015
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 3 January 2016
as described and great value.
on 19 February 2015
errato acquisto
on 16 February 2015
The story was not too terrible, and captured the era it was written in well enough. But the spelling was appalling, the grammar, typos and mistakes so frequent, I could barely get through it. A simple run through with spell check would have solved most of the problems. It read like it had never even had a first edit. Very sloppy work.