- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.15 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Wilton Pops!: Sweet on a Stick!
Shop all Cake Decorating Supplies.
|You Save:||£4.63 (40%)|
- Get ready for the most stick-tacular treats that ever popped up at a party! It's Pops!, the eye-popping new publication that will help you transform your celebration with sweets on a stick! With Pops!, traditional favorites like cake, cookies, brownies and cereal treats break away from the plate and stand up to join the celebration
- discover over 250 amazing decorated pop ideas. Kids can hold a gumball machine, a sailboat, a dinosaur or even a decorated birthday cake in the palm of their hand
- We've also included a Pops Parade section--a gallery of over 100 treats arranged in 6 exciting decorating styles including fun flowers, tasty toppings, people shaped designs and elegant treats perfect for sweet tables at any big event
- Plus, you'll find basic pop-making tips, step-by-step instructions and great ways to present pops at a party or as gifts
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
WILTON-Pops!: Sweets On A Stick. Get ready for the most stick- tacular treats that ever popped up at a party! It's Pops! the eye- popping new publication that will help you transform your celebration with sweets on a stick! With Pops! traditional favorites like cake cookies brownies and cereal treats break away from the plate and stand up to join the celebration. This book includes 250 amazing ideas as well as a gallery of over 100 treats arranged in six styles included flowers tasty toppings people shaped and elegant! Softcover: 112 pages. Made in USA.
27.3See all Product description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Don't get me wrong, many of the pops are gorgeous and I will definitely be using some of the techniques, even the ones using fondant, but it is unlikely a beginner will be able to make these pops the first time. Instead, buy Bakerella's book, which isn't perfect, but is better for beginners and has photos of the decorating elements, makes different shaped pops, talks about candy temperature and cake pop temperature. It will at least give beginners a fighting change to make a recognizable pop the first time.
Buy this book for ideas, after you buy Bakerella's book and view her website to learn to make cake pops.