Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Hand Orientation: Right Hand|Style Name: Profile VF Graphite|Colour: Graphite|Change

TOP 100 REVIEWERon 28 September 2014
For the money this is probably one of the best value complete packages around while at the same time everything has been made to a very high standard. Included in this package set is the stand carry bag which is sturdy yet lightweight (Do not assume being lightweight means something is poor quality, carry stand bags are designed to be as light as possible!).

Club wise you get a 10.5 degree 460cc Driver, matching 3 wood, matching Hybrid which is the equivalent of a 4 iron (A number 4 Hybrid is easier to hit than a traditional 4 iron). You then get 5-9 irons and a Pitching wedge and Sand Wedge. They also include a quality putter with line up lines on the top to give you some help.

Now just like all other Wilson golf clubs these feel well made and have a very solid feel off the face, these are cavity back irons which are designed with forgiveness in mind and believe me they are very easy to launch the ball into the air. The steel shafts in the irons feel sturdy and the graphite shafts in the Hybrid, 3-Wood and Driver seem well balanced and not too heavy. The bag itself has many different pockets to put stuff including balls, tees and indeed shoes or a rain mac.

Verdict: This is a fantastic value set of clubs and the quality is as good as anything you will be able to put your hands on by any other brand. For those that are beginners in golf or indeed on a budget then look no further as these will serve you well for many years just like myself. RECOMMENDED

P.S. Just a piece of advise for those that are new to golf and are just starting off, always keep a small first aid kit in the bag with plasters, anti-histamine tablets, mosquito repellent and other such things as believe me you never know what you may encounter, the amount of times i've had blisters, been stung, bitten or cut by a thorn hedge is quite unbelievable over the years. As for this set of clubs, for the money they are great!
on 11 July 2016
Fantastic Product.

Very good for me as I am a beginner, reading other reviews it seemed a good idea to go after these as beginner clubs. I was so keen to get them and knock a few balls down the range. I feel they have good enough grip and good curve on the irons enough to help the trajectory of the ball. really reliable so thus far and excited to learn with the sport with these clubs.
on 8 June 2016
Great starter set. I've been taking lessons for the last couple of months and this set has been just what I needed. The club pro endorsed the decision to get something like this rather than take a punt on eBay - a lot of fake sets out there apparently. The bag is fine and very lightweight, maybe a bit short on pocket space and the dividers don't go all the way down. I expect this set will take me a long way before I need to spend more.
on 27 August 2016
These clubs are great value for money. The bag is stylish but a bit small to fit all your accessories in but I easily make it work, there is a large pocket to fit a jacket in and a slot to fit an umbrella at the top. The clubs look and feel good and for a beginner are helping me improve every day. I would say it's a brilliant buy for someone just beginning to play golf casually or starting with the intention of improving fast to play towards getting a high handicap.
on 11 September 2015
As a beginner this set of clubs suits me fine, although I still hit a few duffers I feel these clubs are helping me to reduce this and I am finding straighter lines onto the fairway. The clubs look and feel as good as any of those my friends with more expensive gear have but the bag is not the best, yes suitable for the job, light and tough enough, but compared to other bags out there this one is mediocre. Note that the drinking bottle in the pictures is not part of the purchase, illustration only! Overall I am glad with my purchase and I enjoy using these clubs, Wilson do have a bit of pedigree after all and it shows in these golf clubs.
on 10 January 2014
I got these clubs for my boyfriend for crimbo he LOVES THEM!! well worth the money .. fast deliver too VERY HAPPY WITH THE GOLF CLUB SET :D
on 10 July 2013
Absolutly delighted with these golf clubs. Cracking purchase at the price I paid. Used them a couple of times now worn no complaints.
on 13 February 2015
Im a new starter and with these club what an excellent start.
on 20 August 2014
happy with my clubs good value
on 1 January 2015
these were a present for my son,he is delighted with them.They look good quality and good value