Customer reviews

on 12 October 2016
Hilarious little buy, perfect for messing around. Good quality.
on 3 May 2017
Great product. Used with young children in the park and a great size for small hands.
on 4 June 2017
Excellent fun in the swimming pool and on the fields, Even better that my little one can hold it and throw it.
on 24 August 2017
Great product. How's of fun learning how to throw with my son
on 8 August 2017
Pump it up and throw it about, good quality.
on 28 December 2015
great quality
on 19 June 2017
Should turn up pumped up not 30% inflated
on 15 February 2017
I received the wrong product twice!!
on 28 December 2013
Nice mini football for indoor or outdoor!

It fits easy into hand of any age and adult or kid. I bought the mini size so it could be easy to play with my Wife and her little sister. Cause the actual football size would of been hard to catch and throw! And this was GREAT :)

Also would like to say thanks Amazon for sending me another football because of not receiving the first order.
on 7 June 2013
Firstly let me say that the ball is great. I bought it to mess around in the garden with my children. I knew that a full size ball would be too big for them to hold properly. The dimensions of this ball are comparable to a can of soup, which is fine for the kids but hard for adults. I was thinking that it would be kind of half sized, like a skills football is just a slightly smaller football. As I said at the start there is no problem with the ball. I just thought I'd mention the size.