on 29 July 2011
Lovely ring. Just the perfect replacement for my husband after wearing his gold one to work and catching it so much that it was so bent out of shape it would cost more to fix than buying another. Delighted with purchase. Quality box and the enscription was an added touch. Perfect.
on 29 October 2011
Cheap replacement for my lost wedding ring. Look s great, comfortable and superb value for money. Do not hesitate to buy this ring
on 7 January 2011
Cant believe how nice the ring is for the price, bought the item for my partners birthday and it comes in a nice ring box, it seems really good quality and the I lOVE YOU inscription is lovely. Really pleased, probably the best product I have bought online and fantastic value for money. Thank you.
on 23 October 2012
The ring looks and feels of very high quality. It is slightly heavier than your average ring. I have now been the proud wearer for 2 months and there is not a scratch on it - that is brilliant as I am quite bad when it comes to avoiding scrathing my watch. Fully recomended.
on 30 July 2014
To renew our vows I goy this for my husband, it still shines and has this expensive look to it. However it is a heavy ring. I know most nights my husband takes it off to sleep. But I will recommend it
on 2 August 2016
Returned as we got the wrong size, but now we have the right size and my Husband loves it - He works with his hands all day long so needed a tough metal this one fits the bill 100%
on 8 February 2012
I thought this was a very nice ring; unfortunately, tungsten as a metal seems to be a little to dark for my complexion. I recommend keeping this in mind when purchasing.
on 25 November 2013
Great ring and great service well work the money advise to get next size up than needed as its quite thick but other than that very smart and looks amazing.
on 11 November 2013
this ring is true value for money, quite heavy but my partner has very large finger, which might have something to do with it.
on 30 September 2011
ring is not looking same, firstly colour is definitely different, i wanted to send it back but i didnt have time for it