TOP 1000 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 29 May 2015
I am delighted. Finally I have a slim, pretty - even elegant - magnetic bracelet that doesn't bring me out in a rash. I've never been able to wear a magnetic bracelet before because in 24 hours my wrist would be up in what looked like a nettle rash, split and weeping and I'd just have to take the thing off. With this I haven't had even a hint of a problem. It is beautifully made and looks as elegant as any piece of jewellery. Strong too as I've caught it on things and it hasn't given way. I would suggest that the size runs slightly large so the larger lady has nothing to worry about ordering this. It won't be over tight. As to the health benefits of magnets, well who knows really? I know that they seem to help me and if that's placebo, then who cares.
3 people found this helpful
on 27 December 2015
Nice bracelet ordered as a Xmas gift having just bought one for myself which I like, however the recipient never liked the bracelet so I am stuck with it for now after costing around £20. I still gave 5 stars as it was my fault and not the products which I thought was very nice, obviously I can't vouch for durability or if the clasp stays secure unless someone wears it but looks to be very good.
It is a nice well made bracelet and to me looks very smart, but hey! I'm not a female! Should have made sure it would be wanted.
on 12 August 2015
I'd lost the magnetic bracelet I had previously and felt the difference within a few days - I have arthritis in my shoulder. I was so glad to get this one, it works a treat and looks nice too. I found the wee gadget for removing links a bit too fiddly so I went to my local jewellers who did the job quickly and cheaply. I'm one happy bunny!
2 people found this helpful
on 21 June 2015
The packaging is very nice especially if you are buying for a present. The bracelet is not shiny if you are expecting it to look like silver you would not like this one.
I wanted something that didn't look showy so it suits me perfectly
3 people found this helpful
on 23 May 2017
The bracelet is a fantastic the pain in my wrist has gone, I would recommend it to all my friends. I am going to perches a one one for my ankle
on 17 June 2015
Bought this bracelet for my wife and it came with free link removal tool. Because of my poor eyesight and clumsy finger I was unable to take out the three links to make it fit so am going to a jewellers for assistance.
One person found this helpful
on 29 August 2017
unfortunately not suitable for me as I struggled with the clasp so returned it, but a lovely bracelet never the less.
on 12 April 2018
Very pretty and it does help with aching bones
on 2 July 2016
Good, not sure if it does the trick - time will tell but wished it had a nice silver sheen to it than this dull grey.
on 1 August 2017
Very nice item, looks good and doesn't tarnish. Very happy.