on 30 April 2014
Brought for my husbands birthday, and it is just what he wanted... It is just as it was described and is very easy to remove links myself with the tool that is given with the bracelet :)
Very happy husband :)
on 1 December 2011
Just received bracelet which is great. However no receipt enclosed and the packaging leaves a lot to be desired. I am really disappointed with the packaging. Can't undersatnd how such a beautiful item be placed in such a horrible looking box. I will be trying to purchase a more suitable package / box, as I will be too embarassed to give it as a present in it's entirety.
on 1 February 2010
I've never been a jewellery wearer as such but after starting with a few aches and pains (I ain't getting younger!!) a mate of mine suggested a magnetic bracelet and the search led me to these. And it's very classy, not something you'd find in the Mr.T collection, but rather more understated,light and pretty scuff resistant too. The link removal tool is spot on, just take your time and line the pin up properly. It is quite thin, about 1/32 under half an inch which is fine unless you prefer something a little more chunky. But I'm really pleased with it and hopefully over time it will ease the twinges.
on 6 January 2015
The gentleman we bought it for was very pleased with the quality and the price, he has never worn a magnetic bracelet before, my wife and I have worn them for years and were telling him about the amazing benefits, hence the order. Let's hope he wears his for many years to come.
I had written a previous review for this item, which now needs to be replaced. I had concerns over the clasping mechanism, but am now pleased to report that this has been replaced by a much stronger and more secure version - in fact the bracelet as a whole is much improved.

I would also add that the customer service from Willis Judd has been proved as exceptional. They truly went above and beyond the call of duty to resolve a small issue that I had.

Cannot recommend the supplier or product enough!
on 12 February 2011
This is a must buy for any man in your like. My husband purchased this as a second bracelet while his previous kind was in for repair. This is now his favoured bracelet now. It arrived when advised, the link removal tool is fantastic, how nice to receive something free. Would even purchase this in another colour. Very happy with this purchase.
on 12 August 2013
Exactly as described, very happy with the order and i will recomend it in the future, good work guys! Thankx!
on 3 October 2013
Looks really good. The tool for removing unwanted links works well. It remains to be seen if the magnets make any difference to my stiff shoulder
on 31 March 2013
This was just as advertised. Whether it works or not as magnet therapy, I don't know. Time alone will tell
on 8 July 2015
Love it, looks fab and handy link remover included