on 14 May 2013
this product was delivered on time, it is better in the flesh (so to speak) as the pictures don`t do it justice. I would recommend this companies products to everyone. Even my brother as ordered a bracelete from this company
on 10 July 2015
I bought this without realizing that it's meant to be one of those "medical" bracelets that claim to have benefits for joint pains and whatnot. I was looking for a bracelet as a style accessory. There is no mention of any medical benefits on the product page, probably because Amazon rightly disallows pseudo-science.

Having said that, the piece itself is light and looks well made. I can't say for sure if it's really titanium, but if it isn't it sure looks good enough to fool me. It's understated and I like the way it looks on my wrist.

Some have commented that the included link removal tool didn't work for them. It is cheap and wobbly but it worked for me - although it did take a bit of finessing.

I feel a bit duped to be honest. That's why I only give it 3 stars instead of the 4 (or even 4.5) it would have gotten if it were just a straight up accessory. As far as I know, the magnets shouldn't have any adverse side effects. I can just ignore them. I still don't like that I have now boosted the sales of this nonsense which may give someone out there false hope that this can help them.

Willis Judd, please make them without the magnets and I might buy a couple more.
on 16 January 2014
I can only say that everything was as it should be. The item arrived nicely packaged. it was exactly was exactly as described and I was very pleased with the service.
on 3 November 2014
does the job
on 6 October 2013
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loved it! Couldn't be happier about it. Really nice packaging :) a
on 27 March 2014
I bought this as a gift for my Godson's 18th birthday, and he loves it! Great quality, great service!
on 4 July 2015
Excellent quality and, it really has alleviated most of my aches and pains. Love it!