Willing Slaves of Capital: Spinoza and Marx on Desire Paperback – 2 Jun 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This ambitious but always lucid book aims to reopen the conceptual framework of capitalism. --Le Monde
This work is an initiatory voyage towards communism. --L'Humanité
Frédéric Lordon is one of the most audacious contemporary left-wing economists. --Le Nouvel Observateur
About the Author
FREDERIC LORDON is an economist and Director of Research at the CNRS, Paris. His other works include Les Quadratures de la politique economique; La Politique du capital; L'interet souverain - Essai d'anthropologie economique spinoziste; and La crise de trop - Reconstruction d'un monde failli.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Economic Systems
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Theory & Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Political Science & Ideology > Communism & Marxism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy > Philosophers