on 5 April 2014
I bought this as I love the Chase Marmalade vodka and thought it would be worth a try. However while its nice Gin - the orange flavour isnt strong enough. In fact if I didnt know that it was orange gin you really wouldnt know by tasting it. I wont be buying this again.
on 18 October 2016
I absolutely love chase gin and I've bought it before, but the latest bottle I bought from Amazon I sent back. It didn't taste of anything. It should have a good strong flavour.
on 22 December 2017
This gin is subtle with the orange, but beautiful flavours, perfect with a light tonic and large piece of orange peel, highly recommend
on 8 January 2018
my wife says this is a very tasty gin ! i do not drink it.
on 6 December 2017
Bloody hell this stuff is nice
on 21 January 2017
Disappointed with this gin having tried the grapefruit one which is delicious. This is very different and I can barely taste the orange. No repeat purchase for me I'm afraid. Tastes more like vodka also.
on 15 December 2015
Very nice, with a decent orange flavour
on 23 December 2017
What's not to like! One of the most refreshing gins I've tried this year
on 18 November 2015
Well packaged, beautiful bottle, hope recipient enjoys this, bought on basis of rave reviews
on 24 October 2017