Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.99 UK delivery
+ £4.54 UK delivery
+ £4.79 UK delivery
Williams Chase Elegant 48 Gin, 70 cl
|Price:||£38.50 (£55.00 / l) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Made from our own apple juice, distilled into Naked Apple Vodka, then re-distilled with 11 carefully chosen botanicals
- Perfect served with a good quality tonic and a slice of apple to bring out the apple notes
- Incorporating 11 selected botanicals including juniper, coriander, angelica, liquorice, orrice, elderflower & fresh apple bramley
- AWARD: Bronze Medal - San Fransisco World Spirit Awards 2014'- World Spirit Awards
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Williams Gin, the most complicated gin in the world…………………….. Why complicated ? It's a relatively unknown fact that gin is made from vodka. So unlike other gins, Williams Gin is truly single estate from field to bottle. Here's why: Chase press organically grown cider apples from the Chase Farm in Herefordshire, before fermenting and distilling them into vodka. Thisliquid is then distilled a fourth time in a copper carter head style gin still to infuse eleven selected botanicals: juniper, coriander, angelica root and seed, liquorice, orrice, orange, lemon, hops, elderflower and fresh apple bramley. The best way to try Williams Chase Gin is with ice and a slice of apple. Tasting note: NOSE - Fresh aromas of juniper, citrus fruits and spices. PALATE - Elegant crisp with juniper and green fruits upfront, followed by warm spices and earthy undertones. FINISH - Full bodied, expressing aromatic complexity
From the manufacturer
Williams Chase Elegant Crisp Gin 70cl - 48% abv
Some Chase facts
Not many people know that !
- Williams Gin made especially for William Chase, a gin drinker who prefers the sharp crisp notes of this complicated apple gin
- The apples come from the Chase orchard on the family farm in Herefordshire
- This gin starts off life as an apple jiuce before being distilled into cider, now marketed as Willy's Cider
- Willy's Cider is then re-distilled into apple vodka, Chase Naked Apple Vodka, before being blended with juniper and luxurious botanicals to create Williams Elegant Gin
Perfect with a good quality tonic and a slice of apple to bring out the apple notes
Alterntiavely create the ultimate Gin Martini;
1 part dry vermouth,
2 parts Williams Elegant Gin Shake all ingredients and strain into a chilled martini glass, garnish with a slice of apple
Williams Chase Elegant Crisp Gin
Luxurious Apple Gin from Chase Distilery, Herefordshire, England
Described as The Most Complicated Gin in the World, our Elegant gin is the first and only gin to be distilled from cider apples.
Unlike most other gins, where a neutral grain spirit is simply redistilled, our Elegant Gin is created by first pressing cider apples, fermenting the juice into cider, then distilling into Naked Chase Apple Vodka. The spirit is then distilled with 11 carefully considered wild botanicals, including juniper, angelica, orange and lemon peel, hops and elderflower, in a small Carter-Head Still (affectionately named “Ginny”). Finished by the addition of naturally pure water taken from the aquifer that runs underneath our orchards. The resultant flavour is a full bodied, sharp yet fruity gin with tears and true provenance.
Nose: Fresh aromas of juniper, citrus fruit and spices.
Palate: Elegant, crisp with juniper and green fruits upfront, followed by warm spices and earthy undertones.
Finish: Full bodied, expressing aromatic complexity.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Most recent customer reviews