- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
William Shakespeare's Hamlet (Routledge Guides to Literature) Paperback – 23 Mar 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
William Shakespeare's "Hamlet" (c.1600-1601) has achieved iconic status as one of the most exciting and enigmatic of plays. It has been in almost constant production in Britain and throughout the world since it was first performed, fascinating generations of audiences and critics alike. Taking the form of a sourcebook, this guide to Shakespeare's remarkable play offers: extensive introductory comment on the contexts, critical history and performance of the text, from publication to the present; annotated extracts from key contextual documents, reviews, critical works and the text itself; cross-references between documents and sections of the guide, in order to suggest links between texts, contexts and criticism; and suggestions for further reading.