Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit

Will this have a code for RA3 beta testing?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Feb 2008, 23:00:44 GMT
Jack Gaskins says:
Im just wondering, only found out about Command and conquer red alert 3. They're gonna release Codes to be eligable to test it, and im wondering, will Amazon copies have a code? :)

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Feb 2008, 01:11:44 GMT
Since the code should be inside the box, and I doubt that Amazon will open the boxes before shipping them, I would assume that there will be a code.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Feb 2008, 17:08:30 GMT
Jack Gaskins says:
Thank you :)

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Mar 2008, 08:15:53 GMT
I'm a bit concerned about this as the US box has a label on it clearly indicating that a RA3 code will be included. EU box does not :(

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Mar 2008, 14:42:29 GMT
I'm just going to order it from the U.S. amazon to be on the safe side. Luckily I have a US address so I can have a relative send it to me.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Mar 2008, 10:52:36 GMT
Got my copy from Amazon this morning. It DID have the RA3 beta code inside.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Apr 2008, 22:29:17 BST
It does have the code....although I pre-ordered mine from Amazon UK. But it does say on the website that "Every copy of Kane's Wrath contains an RA3 beta key"

It's like the Kane Edition of C and C 3, only "a few" released worldwide but you can still find them in shops! You'll get the key, I'm positive!

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Oct 2008, 19:45:18 BST
Last edited by the author on 12 Oct 2008, 19:47:48 BST
Tebbs says:
I've still not got my code for some reason. Might as well just wait for the game now.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  17 Feb 2008
Latest post:  12 Oct 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about