WildGrow Roll Top Closure Dry Bag Sack 30L with Ajustable Double Shoulder Straps, Hand Lifting Handle, Inflation Valve for Boating Kayaking Fishing Canoeing Rafting Swimming
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- PROTECTION IN WATER, SNOW, SAND and DIRT: Strong non-rip and puncture proof tarpaulin material with roll-top closure, will keep your essensials 100% dry while you are on boating, kayaking etc water sports. And will also protect your phones, cloth, snacks from sand, dirts while playing on beaches.
- INFLATION and COMPRESSION VALVE: You can use the VALVE to inflate the bag so you can put more stuff and it will float on the water while on water sports, and the case of a rucksack bag unexpected submerge into water so all your belongings disapper won't happen longer. After using, just open the valve to compress and folding the bag, it will change to little volume so you can put it every corner of your home
- LARGER 30L CAPACITY: We've tried the 10L and the 20L backpacks. But they're just not big enough. With our 30 Liters - 8 gallons - 1,830 cubic inches dry sack you can pack in at least 2 sleeping bags with room for more.
- EXTRA LONG SHOULDER STRAP included, removable & adjustable (55cm-105cm). Easy to carry. Comfortably fit all body types, Extra Free bonus!
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: You wouldn't expect your expedition partner to quit after one trip, would you? No, sir! Our Dry Backpacks are well-made.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Material: 0.52mm 500D environmental PVC tarp
Capacity: 30L(Diameter-24cm/9.45in, height-72cm/28.35in)
Weight with package: 680g/1.5lb
Maximum bearing weight: 20kg/44.09lb
Range of adjustable length of shoulders straps: 55cm-105cm/21.65in-41.34in
Waterproof grade: IPX6
Use: kayaking, traveling, boating, white water rafting, camping, hiking, hunting, paddle boarding, and even winter sports like snowboarding
1* Dry bag
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Shame it doesn't have extra compression straps on the side like the official one but since its not a dedicated bag for that you can understand. Great having the backpack straps as you can then use it to dump your wet kit into and easy to carry.
I would recommend this one over the official bag as apart from missing the side straps it was a better bag.
Also its a pretty darn good general compression bag and even used it in kayak training as an impromptu flotation item as you can blow extra air into it without opening the whole bag.
The shoulder straps are ok for short distances but it is not suitable as rucksack for longer differences ( and they don't claim that it is )
The only negative is that the vent valve is quite large and a bit over complicated. I think it is from an inflatable canoe so is designed to add air as well as remove air.