WildGrow Roll Top Closure Dry Bag Sack 30L with Ajustable Double Shoulder Straps, Hand Lifting Handle, Inflation Valve for Boating Kayaking Fishing Canoeing Rafting Swimming
|Price:||£15.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- PROTECTION IN WATER, SNOW, SAND and DIRT: Strong non-rip and puncture proof tarpaulin material with roll-top closure, will keep your essensials 100% dry while you are on boating, kayaking etc water sports. And will also protect your phones, cloth, snacks from sand, dirts while playing on beaches.
- INFLATION and COMPRESSION VALVE: You can use the VALVE to inflate the bag so you can put more stuff and it will float on the water while on water sports, and the case of a rucksack bag unexpected submerge into water so all your belongings disapper won't happen longer. After using, just open the valve to compress and folding the bag, it will change to little volume so you can put it every corner of your home
- NEW LARGER 30L SIZE: We've tried the 10L and the 20L backpacks. But they're just not big enough. With our 30 Liters - 8 gallons - 1,830 cubic inches dry sack you can pack in at least 2 sleeping bags with room for more.
- EXTRA LONG SHOULDER STRAP included, removable & adjustable (55cm-105cm). Easy to carry. Comfortably fit all body types, Extra Free bonus!
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: You wouldn't expect your expedition partner to quit after one trip, would you? No, sir! Our Dry Backpacks are well-made.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The shoulder straps are ok for short distances but it is not suitable as rucksack for longer differences ( and they don't claim that it is )
The only negative is that the vent valve is quite large and a bit over complicated. I think it is from an inflatable canoe so is designed to add air as well as remove air.