on 26 April 2014
A great insight into the exorcising of personal demons and finding yourself as well as personal endurance. Having lost my mother and been on my own personal journey I found this book an enjoyable read and helped me realise how far I have come. I recommend this book for anyone who is on their own journey or who has come out the other side.
on 30 April 2017
This book took me way too long to read, apologies, but in the time that I was reading it I began to learn so much about life and love and grief. I genuinely think this book has prepared me for the future and for that I am so grateful to Cheryl.
on 7 April 2017
If you haven't read this then you should! It's fantastic! It's a page turner and i'd recommend reading the book before watching the film.
on 7 April 2017
Arrived quickly and in excellent condition! This book is so good, I was addicted. It will make you laugh out loud and cry! Was just amazing!!
on 11 May 2017
I love this book. I finished it quickly and watched the movie afterward.
on 4 May 2017
Brilliant book.
on 29 March 2017
Excellent read.
better than the film
on 23 March 2017
Good read
on 2 April 2017
Not as exciting as it sounds. probably because it's not very well written