on 20 April 2014
i love all these products ive never used anything like this before and it doesnt make my eyes look greasy it fully melts in and makes them feel fresh and they always smell so good ive bort the whole range and extra for my family to try its just that good lol
on 16 July 2017
Very rich with no irritation
on 21 December 2013
I have used his eye crème for years , and in my opinion it is second to none , 5*****
on 24 March 2017
Good product
on 2 June 2014
I was using this cream and it did moisture my skin around the eyes, however the more I used it the more I noticed that the skin felt tired and puffy and recently I developed a nasty eye twitch right where I was applying this cream.

So I decided to take a second look at the product and I realised that the product ingredients in the description and on the box do not match. Instead of Cyclomethicone (which comes second after Water in the description here on Amazon), the boxed product I was using had Cyclotetrasiloxane and Cyclopentasiloxane which are potentially harmful (affecting nervous system, fertility and even causing tumors after long exposure + very harmful for aquatic life) and these compounds are banned in Canada. I attached a picture of the ingredients.

Think twice about this purchase.
review image
on 19 September 2013
I have enjoyed using this product and ordered twice, I have sensitive skin around my eyes and this works. I would recommend it.
on 25 February 2013
2nd go use in this it great save my eyes from drying out ,so i must buy some more soon
on 25 March 2013
The lady of the house loves anything Manuka and this eye cream is very popular and is no exception, quick deliveryaqnd secure packaging
on 15 January 2017
I'm rating this as 1 star simply because of the change of packaging. It used to be in a little pot which was very easy and appropriate for the cream, every bit was used up. It now comes in a pump action dispenser, which though it looks nice must be more expensive and is inefficient. As the product is a thick cream there's product left at the bottom and on sides. Given the narrow top it's impossible to get this out.
Really disappointed, used the great eye cream for years and recommended to others, can no longer !! Please revert to previous packaging
on 26 April 2014
Nice smell and consistency although the product didn't agree with the skin around my eyes. It made my eye lids puffy and slightly sore.