- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Wild Fermentation: The Flavor, Nutrition, and Craft of Live-Culture Foods (Second Edition) Paperback – 5 Sep 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Sandor Ellix Katz is a fermentation revivalist. His books Wild Fermentation (2003) and The Art of Fermentation (2012), along with the hundreds of fermentation workshops he has taught across North America and beyond, have helped to catalyze a broad revival of the fermentation arts. A self-taught experimentalist who lives in rural Tennessee, The New York Times calls him one of the unlikely rock stars of the American food scene. The Art of Fermentation received a James Beard award, and, in 2014, Sandor was honored with the Craig Claiborne LifetimeAchievement Award from the Southern Foodways Alliance.Sandor teaches fermentation workshops in Tennessee and many other places. For more information, check out his websitewww.wildfermentation.com.
Sally Fallon Morell is the president of the Weston A. Price Foundation.