- Visit the Bird Store for great offers on bird food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Bird Treats Store for a huge selection of bird treats from great brands at top prices.
Wild Bird Sunflower Hearts
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- High energy seeds
- Attracts wild birds to your garden
- Husk free
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
These high energy sunflower hearts can be used in seed feeders, on bird tables and also spread on the ground. It is recommended that you feed wild brids all year round, through both the cold winter months and throughout the spring and summer to help the adult birds raise their young.
Top customer reviews
On a whim, I bought these sunflower hearts and before long we were attracting a regular group (charm) of goldfinches to the feeder with these in every day. I was thrilled. Right under the feeder, we've actually got two small sunflowers that have bloomed. So, quite by accident, we have the sunflower plants and the feeder hanging just above. I do believe that the bright sunflowers are helping to attract these striking birds to our garden too.
The robin we get also loves the sunflower hearts. This is the only hanging feeder I ever see the robin visit. He also eats the suet pellets fed at ground level on a tray and sometimes the pre-soaked dried mealworms. But the sunflower hearts are a real draw for him - or her!
So the upshot is that I would buy these all the time now we're getting goldfinches but the nyger seed I'll pass on unless it attracts birds over the winter season.
Most recent customer reviews