Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited 4 months for £0.99 Shop now Fitbit
Customer Discussions > Nintendo Wii Controller (Wii) forum

Wii - What do I need??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Nov 2008, 09:06:43 GMT
Hi,
Am buying a Wii for Xmas for the children. They want the Sports pack and also Fifi 09. I would like the Wii keep fit. However, I dont have a clue what I need to get these things and what I need to order. Can anyone help me...please!!!

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Nov 2008, 11:48:18 GMT
I was in Game yesterday asking the same questions. For the children you will need to buy both the remotes at about £25 each - although if you buy Wii Play it comes with one and will have extra games, and then a nunchuck each (at around £14.00), really everthing else is just "because you can". The bats and other accessories are just bits of plastic. Of course they will probably want games too, so it's not going to be cheap. With the wit fit I think it is just the balance board and the game itself. We were a bit baffled at first but after spending the weekend asking questions in every shop I think we just started to over complicate it. Good luck

In reply to an earlier post on 7 Dec 2008, 14:58:18 GMT
the wii comes with all the cables you need (and a quick setup guide)
it comes with the sports game, and one wii remote and a nunchuck (controller add-on)

in your case i would say you need to buy wii play (a game collection that comes with an extra remote) and an extra nunchuck

but DO NOT buy any "extra wii sports add ons" or "enhancers"
they are really low quality, break very easily and dont make the games better

other than that the wii is a great console and im sure your chilren will enjoy it to no end!

one last note: a game i reccommend is super mario galaxy, brilliant little game and im sure your children will love it

Posted on 12 Jun 2009, 07:47:40 BST
Judith says:
Please can someone help. I want a charger for my two wii controllers, I am forever changing the AA batteries in them. Why does it say I need AAA batteries for the remote charging stand when my remotes are AA? ( All remotes have AA batteries, or not?)
Thanks
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  10 Nov 2008
Latest post:  12 Jun 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Nintendo Wii Controller (Wii)
Nintendo Wii Controller (Wii) by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.3 out of 5 stars (276)