Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 28 August 2017
Bit of a waste of money, you can hardly smell it at all, the only one I can smell even slightly is the one I have on my desk right next to me, I put one in my cloakroom/toilet which is about 6ft x 8ft and....nothing, I bought the rose one so perhaps it is just this one, may be the lavender would have been stronger?
on 30 July 2017
Great smell, that lasts a long time. I only pull the paper of half way to begin with ,as the smell can be overwhelming in the beginning. Then after a week I remove the whole thing. Value for money.
on 18 September 2017
Smell is not strong enough to neutralise odors, and the cover opens very easily (it's i flimsy sticker) and sticks to things it comes into contact with. You get what you pay for....
on 19 February 2017
The smell of these was so overpowering I threw them out.

If you have a massive room then maybe you'll be ok. Otherwise you need no sense of smell to be safe!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 August 2017
used these whilst on hols, home didn't smell of being not used but if you after a sweet smelling house when you get back then these are not for you as you only get a small wiff of lavender but as we weren't these did the job.
on 26 July 2017
Pleasant flower smell - not too overpowering.
on 16 June 2017
As described!
on 29 April 2017
VERY GOOD PURCHASE
on 18 July 2017
Terrrbile and over sick smell
on 19 September 2017
Does what it's supposed to.