Flavour: Diamonds & Pink Roses|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 February 2016
Beautiful smell, long lasting. I've had several of these and I don't actually use all the reeds that they supply, I stick to 2 or 3 as I find using all of them, the smell is very strong, also it sucks up more liquid so you actually end up using more of it over a shorter span of time.

I've had these for over 2 months and they still give off a strong smell. I love the smell of these and the reed diffusers seem to give off a constant fragrance rather than a spray or a timed burst of air freshener. I've found that once the liquid has evaporated, you can fill the glass bottle with some warm water, and it keeps diffusing the smell even though the actual scented liquid as finished. It still gives off a strong smell similar to when brand new. Hope this trick helps other buyers prolong the product.
on 16 July 2014
I was dissapointed with the product as it was well past the sell by date of 28/2/14.
I had the same dated product from Sainsburys and the aroma was much less than an up to date product.
I purchased this from you assuming it would be the latest produc.

Sincerely yours

Mrs M Grover
on 13 July 2016
It is a nice and strong scent but the worst part is that you cannot smell it before ordering. I thought this one will be more fresh than it is sweet. Bet it is really strong and sweet so definitely recommend for those with a sweet tooth or nose :)
on 8 May 2016
Nice smell but extremely expensive, didn't know it was on my subscribe and save list, had one on offer at around £6 then had this turn up thought I'd cancelled and was charged almost £12 and unable to return! Won't be making that mistake again! Cancelled all subscriptions now
on 16 June 2014
I have this in the bathroom and if I leave the bathroom door open you can smell it as soon as you open the front door of the apartment. Perfect scent, not overpowering, just right. Will definitely buy again
on 18 March 2015
so lovely! my room smells amazing!
on 8 January 2016
lovley.
on 20 January 2015
Great.
on 28 May 2016
it was just ok smell didnt last and not very strong so gone back to yankee diffuser
on 10 September 2015
Not as good as there Linen fragrance