Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 19 November 2013
My grandson Jai came for a visit and just loved me reading this book out to him whilst he looked at the pictures. Wonderful portrayal and wanted to say the whole family enjoyed the book. Can't wait for the next book. Highly recommend this book to all. All kid in you will love it too!!!!

Will make a great present for a child.
on 27 November 2013
Free and funny - I am always looking out for free children's books, as I am trying to teach teenage non-readers the joys of reading. (in a developing country). This is a great book, and brilliant illustrations. Loved the repetitions that are key to children getting confidence, and the weirdness of the ending. Made me smile, although not sure the kids "got it"! Thanks.
on 10 April 2014
I adore everything about the Authors illustrations, simple yet containing so much detail. Every time I pick this fab book up I see something new.
My children love it and so it is a favourite at bedtime. All the children I look after have this as one of their best loved books, so placed on the easy to reach shelf. One of these children wanted to dash out and find Horace lol.
A must for all young children. I even enjoy it myself x
on 14 November 2013
I was looking for something fun and entertaining for my daughter and decided to buy this, mostly because the title reminded me a bit of Dr Seuss. Which is still too complex for her. I was really pleasantly surprised. This book is really easy to read, simple poetic lines for new readers, and the pictures also tell a sub-story that adds to the main theme. Getting to the end was great fun but I don't want to ruin the surprise here.
In hindsight I wish I'd looked around for the actual print version if there is one.
on 3 June 2014
The biggest problem with this book is that it would only play properly on my kindle fire HD, but not on my wife's ordinary kindle. I think it should say this so that people without a kindle fire don't waste time downloading it. Apart from that, sadly, it wasn't very good. My 6 year old granddaughters were not particularly impressed.
on 9 May 2014
Excellent book, made me smile to myself... thank you, looking forward to reading others that you have published... Great book..
on 27 November 2013
Good illustrations and simply laid out poem makes this an ideal children's book. Look forward to the next one from Krispell.
on 17 August 2014
Loved this book, the art work is great and the story was interesting. Enjoy reading it and recommend it for parents to read for the children and for children to read for them selves.
on 9 November 2013
An enchanting picture book that both my grandchildren thoroughly enjoyed and keep returning to. It's funny and the illustrations are very engaging. Highly recommended!
on 20 November 2013
This is a must have stocking filler for all children this Christmas from parents, aunties, uncles, nieces and nephews. Happy Christmas Horace. Ha Ha