on 12 December 2017
Looks like a funny good read for my 7 year old grandson!
on 3 August 2017
Excellent quality and fast delivery.
on 11 December 2016
This is such a fab well written young reader/young scientist books.
on 22 June 2017
Daughter love it
on 6 December 2017
xmas present
on 28 December 2014
This is brill everyone has picked up and read some of it
on 12 December 2017
I bought this book for my nephew, it looks great. He’s going to love it
on 1 September 2017
We bought this for our son at the Science Museum getting him to read is like pulling teeth with fragile pliers, but he is really fascinated by the book and is reading it without too much effort on our part.
VINE VOICEon 19 March 2011
I bought this book as a present for a ten year old boy and he and his friends seemed to enjoy it. They spent a lot of time giggling over it anyway so I take that as a success. Let's face it, you can't go wrong with a title and cover like that one! I can't comment on it personally since I didn't read it but I did buy it based on some of the reviews here and since I bought it I thought I should post up some kind of response.
on 24 May 2017
As per the all about space book, this does as it says and now my kids know why snot is green.
If that's why you are buying the book, you won't be disappointed!