Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

Why is Amazon no longer listing the iPad?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 22 Feb 2011 14:26:07 GMT
R. P says:
Is it because it is due for a refresh imminently?

Posted on 11 Mar 2011 15:48:17 GMT
[Deleted by Amazon on 19 Feb 2012 17:09:47 GMT]

Posted on 12 Mar 2011 14:22:38 GMT
chazlondon says:
everybody seems to be ralking about the ipad II, the orignal one will fall in price.

Posted on 11 Oct 2011 19:20:13 BDT
Kieran brown says:
it has fallen dramatically. i myself am 13, and so want the latest tech(i actually want to go into the i.t. industry and make software) so after my dad bought his first gen ipad 16gb wifi when the ipad 2 came out, i bought myself a little commtiva n700. it's great as a begginer tablet, but it wasn't good enough for me, and i felt the honeycomb tablets where still too much and underdeveloped, so i just ordered a second hand ipad 1 32gb wifi after selling my ipod, psp and tablet for £250. best decision of my life tech wise. i don't need the camera's(i have a android smartphone for that), and almost nothing on the app store makes use of the dual-core. plus the first gen is still super fast, is upgradable to ios5, and should be upgradable to ios6 when it comes out(although possibly not due to the small 256mb of ram). all in all, you should only buy a first gen.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  22 Feb 2011
Latest post:  11 Oct 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions