Customer reviews

on 16 October 2017
Adorable - the children adore it too!
on 17 June 2015
grandson liked it
on 22 March 2005
My two year old and i heard this stroy being read on the CBeebies show Tikkabilla and we laughed out loud. I decided to buy a copy and we have really enjoyed it. A selection of animals get injured in the most peculiar ways Delia the Dragon sneezes and sets her jumper on fire, the crocodile breaks his tooth biting an elephants bottom etc. The story is very simple with repetition and my son now enjoys reading it to himself, the illustrations are very colourful with large fun animal illustrations. I would highly recommend this to any child 1-3.
2 people found this helpful
on 18 September 2009
I bought this book for my 2 and 4 year old daughters and they both love the book.

The story is very easy to follow with excellent pictures. I like the book because it helps children understand about being poorly and helps teach them empathy for others. Happily all the animals get better in the end.
on 4 January 2004
After having read many books for/with my 1yr old book there are very few that I have come across that I have felt the need to go ahead and purchase (we are great fans of the library you see). This book, is fun, politically correct and easy to read. The illustrations are and added bonus and the book is a great length to keep my daughter entertained without getting bored at the end.
3 people found this helpful