Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 19 March 2008
A real classic that comes alive. My 3-year old loves it. Another advantage: it's easy to sing!
on 30 May 2012
I just borrowed this book from the library. My 4 year old & I loved the pictures so much that we decided to buy it. We may attempt to make our own patchwork snake! The story is the sort that I'd be happy to read over and over again to a toddler, so I hope my baby likes it too.
on 4 June 2015
My 7 month old son loves this book! He stares at the pictures and it's lovely to have a book to sing from. It has a very easy natural rhythm to sing along to. When I hum the tune he now smiles! Excellent book. Just bought another three from this range.
on 7 October 2014
My little 2 year old boy adores this book! We borrowed it from the library and after having to read it almost every night for 3 weeks we had to buy it before we sent it back! Brilliantly written and he loves helping us sing it!
on 7 May 2012
My daughter LOVES this book! Can't recommend it highly enough. It has a natural rhythm & is really easy to sing along to.
on 18 September 2014
A must for small children an aid in reading and writing with fun along the way.
on 13 January 2015
Another great book from this range.