Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.99 delivery
Wholefood Earth Organic Buckwheat Flour, 1 kg
|Price:||£7.70 (£7.70 / kg) & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Wholefood Earth Has Officially Been Awarded A 5 Star Food Hygiene Rating, So you can feel confident in the quality of your food!
- Commonly used in pancakes, buckwheat flour is a high fiber, high protein alternative to white flour.
- While many people think that buckwheat is a cereal grain, it is actually a fruit seed, related to rhubarb and sorrel , This means that These pure buckwheat flakes are totally gluten-free!
- Energizing and nutritious, buckwheat is available throughout the year and can be served as an alternative to rice or made into porridge
- Certified Organic By Organic Farmers & Growers
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Buckwheat flour is a high fibre, high protein alternative to white flour. It surpasses white flour in all respects and if you cannot tolerate gluten, buckwheat flour can take the place of wheat flour in most of your recipes. Ideal for making delicious pancakes, noodles and pasta. No added sugar and suitable for vegan. Available in 1 kg pack.
Organic Buckwheat.See all Product description
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.