Wholefood Earth: Organic Blanched Almonds 500g | Raw | GMO Free Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
|Price:||£11.40 (£22.80 / kg)|
- Wholefood Earth Has Officially Been Awarded A 5 Star Food Hygiene Rating, So you can feel confident in the quality of your food!
- Whole almonds with an even sweeter difference, the skin is removed, in a process called blanching, the result is a skinless, white almond, without the bitter components found in the skin.
- As sweet as they are nutritious this nut is a rich source of vitamin E, calcium, phosphorous, iron, magnesium and the brain nutrients, riboflavin and L-carnitine
- They are also a great source of zinc, selenium, copper and niacin.
- Certified Organic By Organic Farmers & Growers
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Almonds grow in a shell that leaves a residue of skin on the outside of the meat. When the skin is removed, in a process called blanching, the result is a skinless, white almond. Don't confuse blanched almonds with natural almonds. Natural almonds are those that have not been roasted or salted, but still have the skin. Blanched almonds make a lovely garnish for platters and sweets. If you are baking a cake, cookie or pastry in which an even, light color is desirable, you'll want to use blanched almonds. Stir-fries and pilafs often call for blanched almonds because the skin may separate from the nut as the dish cooks, leaving husk residues in your recipe. Unblanched almonds are better for snacking because the skin contributes to the toasty flavor of almonds. May contain nuts, celery, mustard or sesame seeds. Country of Origin: Spain Certified Organic by Soil Association.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.