- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: New Harbinger; 1 edition (19 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1572249587
- ISBN-13: 978-1572249585
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 1.8 x 22.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 388,265 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Whole-Food Guide for Breast Cancer Survivors: A Nutritional Approach to Preventing Recurrence (New Harbinger Whole-Body Healing Series) Paperback – 19 Apr 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Bauman and Waldman have written an easy-to-follow guide for whole-body healing filled with inspiring anecdotes and helpful chapter-by-chapter to-do lists. It is an excellent resource that may be used to equip recovering breast cancer survivors as well as their families with solid nutritional information and delicious recipes containing healing foods that will ensure health, well-being, and longevity."
--Margo Jordan Parker, OMD, CEO of Herbal Fortress
A whole-foods nutrition and lifestyle plan for enhancing immunity and preventing cancer reoccurrence.See all Product Description